walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
morning rate: ¥8,000 for 40 minutes

Type/Location:
Shibuya - shop

Language Notes:
only Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Walked into Shibuya Seafari before noon to get their morning price. I hadn't been there in quite a while and the manager I knew who never steered me wrong was not there. Was given two options, Nami and Chie. Was hoping for Miho as it sounds like FS is a possibility with her going by the reviews on here. Unfortunately she wasn't available at the time. I asked the manager for his recommendation and he said neither of them were fat and that they were both good. The shop was actually quite busy - good for them. I chose Chie and paid my money.

After about a 10 minute wait, was shown in to see Chie. I don't think it's a surprise to anybody but her photos are heavily photoshopped. Face isn't the best, and no way she is 24 years old - I'm bad at guessing women's ages, but I would say mid 30s. A bit of loose flesh on her stomach, but she is skinny. I was in the mood for skinny - probably why I went for Chie. Good conversation (all in Japanese), she was working hard to build a bit of a rapport between us.

Off to the shower we went, she washed me and back to the room.

Bit of kissing, and then a BBBJ. Holy shit! Was one of the better BJs I've had in a long time. I would have been happy to spend the entire time with my dick in her mouth. Unfortunately she didn't have the stamina and/or will to continue the BJ for long, asked me if lotion was ok, then switched to a handjob. I really should be more forthright with what I want from these women - after all I am paying them. Handjob was average, more kissing, then she straddled my hips and I was wondering what the hell she was about to do. She slid back and held my dick in her hand while rubbing it on her ass and giving me a handjob. That gave me a chance to play with her small titties. As I was getting close and we still had a bit of time, I asked her to slow down. She cozied up next to me while stroking me, we talked and I groped her. As time was running out, she got back on my hips and finished her behind the back handjob.

Rest for a couple of minutes, back in the shower, dress and head out.

A tough one, for me Shibuya Seafari has been a place I drop by when drunk at night and am horny. 100x better than those dodgy BS Chinese massages in Shibuya (I had a saran wrap BJ once - ha!). And there used to be two girls at Seafari who I could get FS with who are no longer there. I live fairly close to Shibuya so Seafari is a good option, but a few days after my visit to Seafari, I headed to Marine Blue in Ikebukuro for the first time. The quality of woman was like night and day - of course it cost twice as much and is further away, but for me it was well worth it. In closing, if I need something reliable, good, quick and easy, Seafari is a good bet, but if I have a block of time where I can get away, think I would pick Marine Blue (or at least until I have a bad experience there).

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Chie - while very pleasant, most likely would pick somebody else on my next visit to Seafari. If she was the only free girl, I would pick her rather than leave.

Thanks for your review of Shibuya Seafari!

Approved: 4/18/2022