40 min, ¥8000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
May 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I walked in a few minutes before opening time and was told only Juna was available immediately. I could've picked two other girls for which I would've had to wait an hour each. Since I didn't want to wait I agreed to Juna. The communication here went well enough with limited Japanese and sign language.

After a few minutes I was called in to meet Juna, she greeted me in lingerie. She looked considerably older compared to her photos, espcially her face. I'd guess early 40s. Her boobs were slightly saggy, but felt nice. Still an attractive woman. I expected something like this from my research beforehand so I wasn't too surprised.
She had a nice smile and was very friendly. Chatting was a bit difficult with my spotty Japanese since she spoke no English at all, but she was friendly and created a good atmosphere.

She helped me undress and took me to the shower. Back in the room, she told me to lay down and started kissing and sucking on my nipples. This felt a lot better than I expected. She kissed me all over my chest and slowly worked her way down and started a bbbj. Her technique was really good here as well. After a while, she asked if she could use lube, I agreed and she started massaging my balls and sucking a bit deeper. This felt incredible and I finished quicker than I am used to. I warned her I was about to cum and she didn't let me finish in her mouth, making me shoot my load into the air instead.

After cleaning herself and me up with tissues, she wanted to take me straight to the shower. I asked if there wasn't some time left and that I'd like to play some more. She agreed and laid down on the bed, telling me to go ahead. I went down on her, she did not allow fingering though. We also kissed for a bit including tongue.
After the bell rang, she saw that the shower was occupied, so she sat back down next to me, putting her arm around me and kissing my neck while chatting some more. I liked this part, as she was very affectionate.

After showering again, we got dressed, hugged and said our goodbyes.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall I had a very good experience. You should not expect a supermodel at this price point. I got a great service and left happy.

Reactions: Icyblu and Sudsy
Thank you for your report!

Approved: 7/5/2023