40min/10k

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
April 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Im in Tokyo and do some research on this site. Im not looking into FS, and i just wanted to be treated like a king. Shibuya Seafari seems like my pick.
I get the address and walked in around 1900. I ask the tencho if gaijin is ok. He asks in japanese, how good is your japanese. I told him not good. He takes me to the polaroid wall, taps on the girls and says these girls are available. I chose the girl that i found most attractive and he says ok Mina. He then asks me to sit down and he serves me some tea.
My girl is ready then tencho calls me to go past the curtain. Mina walks me to the room. Mina is a real cute GND. She has short hair, petite frame, tattoo on her left rib. Her English is good enough for conversational. She asks if its my first time here and i told her yes. She asks me to undress, then she undresses. She peeks out the room and yells out that were going to shower. Tencho gives the go ahead, and me and mina are off to mutual shower. She thoroughly scrubs me down. She hands me the communal mouth wash cup and i rinse my mouth. Then she hands me the towel , and tells me to go back to the room.
I get back to the room solo and take in my surroundings. These rooms are small, and the dividers of each room do not reach the ceilings. You're able to hear other peoples conversations, the loud American top hits music, and other sounds and such...
Mina walks in and directs me to lay on the small bed. Mina lays herself next to me and we start kissing, slowly inserting tongue. I get to fondle her body and suck on her tits. She then sucks my nips, and slowly makes her way down. She starts with BLS, then some head. Head game was ok, as she put lots of spit and would go to the head to mid-shaft. She then asks me "lotion ok?" i told her ok. To my surprise it wasnt lotion, it is actually lube. She then goes on top of me for p2p rubbing action. In America we call this "stripper slides", but i believe in japan its called Sumata. She asks me "kimochi?" i nodded and say yes. She does it til she gets tired. She hops off, lays next to me then starts licking my nips again while giving a HJ. i soon after finish and for the reminder of the time we talk. She said shes been here for 3 years, but is leaving in june or july to move to korea. I asked if she spoke korean, and to my suprise her korean is much better than her English. Enjoy her while shes still here.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Would love to go back again for Mina. She's definitely girlfriend material.

Reactions: bdbd
Thank you for submitting your report!

Approved: 5/13/2023