60分/ ¥15,000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
January 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Physical Description: Late 20s? slender with a cute face, nice boobs. Shoulder-length hair.
My Japanese is still very bad and I often need to remind myself of words but her English was good. She is very nice and kind and remembered me from an earlier visit. Her pictures on the website are pretty spot on except she has short hair. She gave an amazing HJ, BBJ and DATY. I've gotten sumata before but I didn't this time. She had a good technique with the handjob and used a combination of spit/lotion to keep it wet; The blowjob was nothing special but the when were 69ing it was very nice. Eventually I popped and she allowed me to cum in her mouth. She cleaned me up and cuddled and we joked around for 5-10 minutes. Got a shower and a Hug and I went off to go thinking about my actions. I've gone to Shibuya Seafari more times than I'm every willing to review and really haven't ever been let down.

The rooms are small little beds separated by thin walls and (loud) music. If your an English speaker the music isn't that bad at all actually; it's getting better.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This still is probably the best bang for you buck place out there. It goes without saying but I'm pretty sure foreigners have a bad wrap, so when it doubt use that google translate to make sure you both understand what exactly your looking for.

Thank you for your contribution, the community appreciates your time in sharing the experience.

Approved: 1/26/2023