walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes, ¥9,000 - mid-day rate

Type/Location:
Shibuya - walk in

Language Notes:
100% Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Initially was looking for a massage today as I had some freedom in the afternoon. Headed to Asian Feeling in Shinjuku. Got there on a 2:30pm on a Friday, fully booked, would have a one hour wait. Decided to pass and thought of Happy Thai Massage which is supposed to be around there, but I've never been and I didn't have my phone with me, so canned that idea. Shibuya Seafari it was.

Head to Shibuya after wasting a bit of time.
Head down the stairs and met by the same manager who was there the last time I visited. Three girls were offered to me: Juna, Chie and Miyabi. Made my choice of Miyabi, paid my money and waited about 10 minutes before the manager leads me in.

Miyabi is very easy to talk to (in Japanese). She seemed a bit passive though and I ended up undressing myself. Or maybe I was impatient because I wanted to get down to business?

First a physical description, short hair dyed blond-ish, young-ish(late 20s? - I'm horrible at guessing ages), nice smooth skin, thick legs/lower half of torso, breasts are nice average (for Japan) sized. Definitely not skinny, legs might be too thick for some of you out there.

We head to the shower, talking the entire time, she pretty much only washes my cock and balls (after we both gargle). Asked me if anything else needed to be washed and I said no. Will say my butthole next time. She then soaps up and washes her crotch.

Back to the room and she has me lie back, climbs on top to lick my nipples and asks me if I like to take charge or have the girl lead. Said I like both which really didn't help her at all. Tell her my nipples feel nothing so she moves down to my dick and starts sucking and stroking. It was nice but my body wasn't responding at first (though it was very nice). Eventually I do get hard and she keeps at it for a while. Miyabi then straddles me and asks me if I like tits (Does the Pope wear a funny hat?) and proceeds to stick hers in my face. While licking and sucking on her titties, she's sumata'ing me, she was definitely getting wet. Eventually I flip her over and we kiss a bit (a little too much tongue from her), I have her stroke me. Eventually I go down on her (I saw her in the waiting room when I first got there so I knew I was her first customer of the day), tells me it hurts to have fingers in her snatch, but loves to have to clit played with. Shit - that just made my job 3x harder. Anyway, I lick away, rub her pussy and asshole, eventually move into 69, had to stop at one point as I was getting ready to blow and eventually I got her to cum (pretty sure they don't fake that reaction her body had). I continued to lick parts of her body while had her put my dick back in her mouth then the warning timer went off. Boo. We both kneel and she starts stroking me while kissing me. It does the trick and I blow a nice big load. Quickly back in the shower and I was off. Would have been nice for a bit more time to relax after blowing my load.

As I was walking out, there was another manager type there who greeted and thanked me and a white girl (or maybe a half white girl who looked more white than oriental). I assume she was there for an interview. As I just walked past her, I really couldn't say more. But if you like white meat, keep an eye on their website I suppose.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Was really set on a massage today, but things turned out great in the end.
Miyabi was very friendly, very easy to talk to and while I felt like I might have done more work in bed than I should have, I enjoyed myself tremendously. I will repeat for sure if she is available next time I am at Seafari - for 60 minutes.

Thanks for your report on Seafari!

Approved: 7/13/2022