Dropped by.

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 min. ¥8000

Type/Location:
Shop location.

Language Notes:
Japanese.

Details of the Encounter:
I wanted to try Seafari one more time before leaving so I droped by even though the lineup was not so promising. The tencho gave me two choices: Rina, who is 175 cm and looked non-Japanese, or Momo, whom I remembered had a decent review, so I went with Momo. After a short wait I was ushered behind the curtain. Momo looked exactly like her photos, but right away I felt she was detached and just going through the motions. She had a nice enough body and let me roam freely, but she didn't seem to like kissing and really didn't get wet or vocal. She prefered to do CBJ, and just used HJ to finish (after 69 and CG sumata) and not especially skilled. While waiting for the shower we didn't connect any better. I was out on time, but it was a forgetable experience.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I'll definitely be back to Seafari. Their tencho is the nicest I've ever encountered, and their photos and stats are usually reliable. I'll stay away from Momo though.

Thanks for your review! Sorry to read about your lackluster experience. :( Hopefully you wont' meet Momo again on your next trip!

Approved: 6/5/2019

I initially want to choose nami but unfortunately she only accept japanese, so i had no choise but to choose momo.
I had a same experience, it seem like she is not skilled enough. 1 thing that annoy me was when she do her service, she seems do things in hurry, like panicking.