03-3461-0417

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 min., Y9000

Type/Location:
Shop in Dogenzaka

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
I called Seafari to make an appointment with Mimi, but the tencho said she wasn't seeing foreigners. My second choice was Natsu, who was okay, as was Miho, but Miho wasn't available til later. When I got to the shop, I reconfirmed that Mimi was out, even though I look Japanese. The fee was Y9000: selecting a specific person in advance costs Y1000 extra (I thought their website meant selecting someone in person). As others have said, Natsu is trim and petite. Her hair was tied off to both sides making her look like a teenager. She was more GND but still cute enough. She might be in her mid-20s. Her voice was a bit squeeky as some Japanese women are prone to do. She was cheerful and friendly, making the encounter fun. Did the usual pre-routine with a little teasing. She let me DATY and although she seemed be faking the sounds at first, she gradually got into it and got quite wet (she's shaved BTW). 69, then the alarm went off around the 25 min. mark so we finished with sumata which almost felt like the real thing. Cleanup, waiting for the shower and chatting, and she saw me off with a smile. Non-rushed, and I got the full 40 minutes.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I wouldn't mind seeing Natsu again. So it seems like the cheapest way to go is make your selection at the shop and take your chances. In a way that's part of the fun, and Seafari seems to have mostly reliable and reasonably cute girls.

Thanks for the review. I'm thinking of hitting this place this week. Would you know what the difference is between 写真指名料 and 本指名? My understanding is that for the latter i can personally see the girls and select?

Thanks for the review. I'm thinking of hitting this place this week. Would you know what the difference is between 写真指名料 and 本指名? My understanding is that for the latter i can personally see the girls and select?

Nope, that is if you have met a girl before and then request her again.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Service and/or Provider's Name:
http://www.shibuya-seafari.com/staffdetail_259.html

Date of Encounter:
Oct. 14, 2016, morning

Contact Method:
03-3461-0417

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 min., Y9000

Type/Location:
Shop in Dogenzaka

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
I called Seafari to make an appointment with Mimi, but the tencho said she wasn't seeing foreigners. My second choice was Natsu, who was okay, as was Miho, but Miho wasn't available til later. When I got to the shop, I reconfirmed that Mimi was out, even though I look Japanese. The fee was Y9000: selecting a specific person in advance costs Y1000 extra (I thought their website meant selecting someone in person). As others have said, Natsu is trim and petite. Her hair was tied off to both sides making her look like a teenager. She was more GND but still cute enough. She might be in her mid-20s. Her voice was a bit squeeky as some Japanese women are prone to do. She was cheerful and friendly, making the encounter fun. Did the usual pre-routine with a little teasing. She let me DATY and although she seemed be faking the sounds at first, she gradually got into it and got quite wet (she's shaved BTW). 69, then the alarm went off around the 25 min. mark so we finished with sumata which almost felt like the real thing. Cleanup, waiting for the shower and chatting, and she saw me off with a smile. Non-rushed, and I got the full 40 minutes.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I wouldn't mind seeing Natsu again. So it seems like the cheapest way to go is make your selection at the shop and take your chances. In a way that's part of the fun, and Seafari seems to have mostly reliable and reasonably cute girls.
I'm glad you liked her too. Natsu is a very sweet girl and provides excellent service, as I stated in my review as well.