Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
¥8000 for 40 min

Type/Location:
Fashion Health/shibuya

Language Notes:
Japanese 90%

Details of the Encounter:
First of all i want to say thanks to all member who posted their experience here and made my tried.
I’m not good in english but i tried my best to tell you my experience first time at Shibuya safari.
Im an asian with brown skin and speak Japanese. I got there and tencho was show me 5 pic of girls, he pointed to sumire photo and said she is availabe now and the rest have to wait about 30 min. Sumire’s photo looks great with mark 新人 means she new here.
I decided to chose Sumire, maybe i will get jackpot with new girl since she new so maybe she try her best to give more service.
I met her and she looks so different with her photo. Maybe late 30s and has big arms, she said she is working out, but her belly isnt good shape.
She asked me to take off all clothes without even help me,i think okay maybe because she new so i undress my self, she covered me soon with towel, took me to shower room. Back to room, asked me to lay down and then start to licking my nipple. I tried to kiss her but she was like “hmm” and then she pose like want to kiss but not. That things was made me off, so no DFK or even LFK. She went south for BBBJ but more like licking 90%. So i asked her to do it with hands till i came. Then she wipe me with towels and cover me again when i was still lying. She covered her body with towel also, now this is the awkward moment. I was lying on the bed and she was sitting (no cuddling like others posted here or kiss) and asked me like “have yoy married?”, “what is your religion”, etc... what the....

I asked her then to take shower, but i have to wait for a moment cause other costumer was using it. I just need to leave that place asap, dont like Sumire service at all. Maybe she was nervous because she told me that was her first day ( i checked from website says soo). I tried not to ruin her first day then, so i was waiting till alarm sounds came up and the get clean and out.

Then i got out and have to tell tencho ( i talked to 3 mens at the Lobby, i dont know which one is Tencho) about sumire service was bad. Their apologies to me and give me discount card for next time i come again.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I didnt get the Jackpot from Sumire, i know she is new and maybe she still doesn’t know how to treat her costumer, especially that her first day. No kiss, no 69, no sumata, no happy at all. But i will back for sure but not with her.

Is Shibuya Seafari a pink salon where you just get blow job or full sex course ?

That was good of you but maybe you could have given her a break since it was her first day and not complained? I dunno, just a thought.
I think it is great that he had the balls to give negative feedback to her boss on the spot. But my guess is that they already know that she is not a good performer and they dont give a shit, so I doubt it will have any impact, but it is still good that he gave feedback. Most of us, when we get a lemon, just take the hit and dont bother to complain.

Reactions: Miaw2009
That was good of you but maybe you could have given her a break since it was her first day and not complained? I dunno, just a thought.
Why? The service sounds terrible. The op paid his money and justifiably complained. He wasnt rude and didnt break any rules.
Well done on him for passing on the negative feedback right away. Probably will help everyone involved in the ling term.

Reactions: JpLove66