Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 min., ¥8000

Type/Location:
Shop location.

Language Notes:
Japanese only.

Details of the Encounter:
After a forgetable experience at Putit Royal, and Oiran being booked up with a 1 hour wait at 8:30am, I headed over to Seafari because I knew they had a good lineup that morning. I got there before their 10am opening at 9:30am, and although the tencho gave me the choice of all 6 women, he said only 2 were available soon. The others I would have to reserve for the afternoon, which meant a ¥1000 shimei charge in addition to their higher afternoon rate. I had just seen Riko before and knew Ran was good from a year ago so I chose her. The tencho said she would be ready at 10:50am (even though I saw her walk in) and gave me a reminder card so I could go out and come back. I did so, but still had to wait until 11:15am to see Ran while other customers were arriving, choosing, and meeting their providers, so I'm not sure what was going on. Ran was as good as last time a year ago, responsive to DATY and FIV, and we played until the first buzzer went off and then finished with CG sumata. She still seemed a bit nervous and had a habit of disappearing for a few minutes, like after the showers or checking on the shower, when she could have been with me. Still, she had the kind of body I like, and warmed up afterwards when we showed each other pictures of our pets.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Shibuya Seafari has the most honest pictures and measurements that I've seen, and this time was no exception.

The tencho said she would be ready at 10:50am (even though I saw her walk in)

Seafari takes reservations, and regulars can reserve earlier. I can make servations at some of my regular places 3-4 days in advance if I want.

That explains why I had to come back at 10:50am but not why I had to wait anther 25 minutes.

Most likely her reservation decided to get a longer session.