Shibuya Seafari - Reservation with Towa

Service Name:
シーファリ / Shibuya Seafari

Provider Name:
Towa - https://www.shibuya-seafari.com/gal/gal-61.html

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.shibuya-seafari.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 min, ¥9000 (including ¥1000 reservation fee)

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
May 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
After having a good time at Seafari with Juna before, I wanted another experience before leaving Japan. In order not to be limited to one girl, I mustered my courage to try and make a reservation via phone. It was very rough with my limited Japanese, but it somehow worked out. I originally wanted another girl, but to her the guy only said "muri", so I assume she doesn't accept foreigners. Towa was my second choice and she was available.

During the phone call, he said something I didn't understand at all, I only got "denwa" so I assumed he wanted my contact number. He got a bit annoyed at that point and said "call again". I assumed that he wanted me to confirm my reservation the day before, which I did. That phone call went a lot smoother and my reservation was confirmed.

The day of, after some language issues the man informed me via google translate that Towa had a non-contagious eye infection and is wearing an eyepatch because of it. I said it's fine and was quickly invited in to meet her. She also immediately apologized for wearing the eyepatch, but joked that it made her look like an anime character, which was true enough.

Towa looked very cute. The website says she's 22, which I'm willing to believe. The photos are accurate for her. She was slightly chubby, but not to the point of it bothering me.

After some chatting we went to the shower where she cleaned me thoroughly. Back in the room, she told me to lay down and started by kissing me. No tongue. She sat next to me in a way that gave me good access to touch her. She then went to work on my nipples. I eventually moved my hand between her legs which she must've taken as a que to immediately hop ontop of me for some 69. She was completely shaved which was a huge plus for me. I ate her out and was allowed to finger her. Her bbbj felt good, though not as mind blowing as the one I got from Juna before.

We stayed in this position for what felt like a pretty long time, but I didn't mind since I had a good time. She got very wet and moaned a lot in a natural enough way to convince me. I eventually finished and she took my load in her mouth.

She cleaned herself a bit and gave me tissues to clean myself as well. She checked the time and got back on the bed with me. We did some cuddling and chatting. Towa did a good job speaking Japanese at a basic enough level for us to communicate decently well, so we had a fun chat. She spoke no English.

After showering and getting dressed, we hugged for a while as she thanked me profusely before saying goodbye.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Another really good experience with Seafari. Like I wrote in my previous review, don't expect a supermodel for the price, but I thought Towa looked really cute. I'm sad places like this don't exist where I live. Next time I visit Japan, I'm definitely going back.

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 7/5/2023