40 min., ¥8000 (before noon)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
May 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I decided to use Seafari again when there was a particularly attractive morning lineup. Arriving several minutes before opening at 10 am, I was able to choose one of my two preferences, Ai. After a few minutes, I was shown to her behind the curtain. She was slender, tall (170 not 162!), and had large eyes with a "gal" kind of face. Her hair was shorter than in her photo or it was tied up. She was friendly enough, but somehow I didn't feel a good connection while we were undressing and showering. I think it was because she wasn't helping me here and there like others did. Nevertheless the play went well when we got back to the room. After some DK, she licked my nipples for a while before working her way down. I switched us to 69 and went to work on her. She wasn't clean shaven, but the hair was very short. Next I did DATY and FIV, and she seemed to like it and was getting wet. She easily took two fingers. We finished back in 69 with CIM. Afterwards, she repeatedly said she was surprised by how good my technique was compared with most Japanese and thanked me for it. Actually, only 30 minutes had passed, but she didn't want to cuddle and ushered me into the shower so it felt a little rushed. I probably stepped out the door with 5 minutes to spare.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Seafari continues to be a great deal. Their photos and measurements are usually pretty accurate aside from differences in hair styles and lack of detail in many of the photos. The error in Ai's height was in my favor since I prefer tall girls. With the current exchange rate, where else can you play around with an attractive naked girl for less than $60?!

Thanks for your review submission!

Approved: 6/8/2023