Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Shiho at Sexy Cat Kanda

Service Name:
Sexy Cat

Provider Name:
Shiho

Website/Contact Info:
Shiho: https://fujoho.jp/index.php?p=girl&id=3496371 Shop: https://sexy-cat-k.jp/sp/top.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
75 Mins, ¥19,000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
May 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
So, I’ve been following this forum for a long time and thought it was time to finally contribute since I’m on a trip to Japan.

I also have wanted to review Sexy Cat for a while because I used them several years ago and had an amazing experience (still upset I didn’t remember the provider’s name)

Anyways, without further ado here is my review of Shiho at Sexy Cat.

So I walked in with no appointment at around 7pm. I was greeted by a man holding the door who was very friendly, then I talked to a man behind the counter telling him I wanted the 75 min course. I told him my Japanese wasn’t very good (in Japanese) but he didn’t seem very bothered. You could probably use this place if you can speak like basic basic Japanese. My Japanese is good enough to have a (admittedly shitty) conversation, but 日本語を少しいいです and being able to say what amount of time you want seems to be enough to satisfy them. Anyways I paid up and was directed to a small by comfy waiting room where I sat with other customers awkwardly for about 10 minutes. It’s worth mentioning they didn’t give me any option of what girl I wanted, they just immediately put me in the waiting room so if you want a specific girl you might want to either reserve in advance or clearly tell them at the beginning.

So, eventually I’m shown to Shiho. First impressions are that she looks pretty cute and I was pretty impressed how she’s only a bit chubby but her breasts are actually fairly big for a Japanese woman. They fill the hand and are quite soft. She immediately greeted me with a cheery attitude that she retained throughout the encounter. Also, even though my Japanese was bad and she doesn’t really speak any English, she was able to use pretty simple Japanese to keep a compelling conversation going whenever her mouth wasn’t busy with “other things”. Speaking of other things, we started with standard bath and rinse. She bathed me and I took a little dip before getting out and hopping on the bed. She had no problem letting me kiss and grope her for a bit while I warmed up. She wasn’t the best kisser but it wasn’t really bad either. After some time I laid on the bed and immediately began with some BBBJ. Her technique was actually pretty good and she got me hard fast. She also had no problem throughout the session with following any requests. She let me finger her, DATY, titfuck, Sumata, 69, and even licked my ass. She was really enthusiastic and seemed to genuinely want to make things a good experience for me. Throughout the session she got me to pop 3 times and all three times were in her mouth. She said she really likes giving blowjobs, and while she might have just been saying that she really seemed eager to blow.

One negative, near the end of the session she really wanted to get a third pop from me but her mouth was clearly getting tired and I started to feel some teeth. It wasn’t too bad but it’s worth mentioning that there was a decline in quality near the end. Also she had a few small tattoos on her body which I don’t really like, but they weren’t a big deal.

Once we were done I was quick to dress, she led me down, we said goodbye and I left out in the streets feeling refreshed and drained.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall I really liked Shiho. Her enthusiasm and cheerful nature made things a pretty fun experience. Also, she said she was 35 and her profile on the shop said 34. Hard to tell but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was accurate, but she could also be like 40 and I’d believe it.

In conclusion, If you want nice tits that fill your hands, an enthusiastic provider, and a good blowjob then I would recommend Shiho from Sexy Cat.

Lastly since it’s my first review feel free to give me feedback!

Thanks for your submission.

Approved: 6/4/2023

She is one of my favorites there. Very friendly personality. She is about 40 but it doesn't detract from her attractiveness.

Reactions: Alice