Shinagawa in a few weeks

NidaimeKyojin

TAG Member
Reaction score
I will be staying in Shinagawa because of its distance from Haneda. I land in the evening and have to take a flight in the morning so I was hoping to find a soap nearby. A TAG member has recommended an deriheru, but I wanted to try a soap if I'm going to try anything. My Japanese is fluent, although I can't read or write much.

Any recommendations? I've looked up a few locations in Shinagawa, but since it's in Japanese, I wasn't really sure whether or not they were decent or not etc.

Shinjuku would probably be the closest. About 22 minutes by direct train and then about a 10 minutes walk from the station to the shop.
There are very limited shops there and the ones known to accept foreigners are pricey though.
Don Juan is the most recommened place for foreigners in Shinjuku. There is another high class one but you can not select the girl you get. There are quite some low class soaps located in the area, but no reports if they accept foreigners.

Shinagawa itself does not have soaplands so if you don't want to take a train, give up.

I will be staying in Shinagawa because of its distance from Haneda. I land in the evening and have to take a flight in the morning so I was hoping to find a soap nearby. A TAG member has recommended an deriheru, but I wanted to try a soap if I'm going to try anything. My Japanese is fluent, although I can't read or write much.

Any recommendations? I've looked up a few locations in Shinagawa, but since it's in Japanese, I wasn't really sure whether or not they were decent or not etc.

Gotanda is really close to Shinagawa as the crow flies.
A taxi will run you about 800 Yen , it's just a few stops on theYamanote line, 2 stops from the Subway Takanawadai station (up the hill from the hotels) ... damn you could walk it in about 20 minutes.

Actually I think the places that say they are in Shinagawa are actually in Gotanda.

Reactions: Wwanderer
I don't think I'll have a problem if they don't accept foreigners as most times they won't be able to tell. My Japanese is pretty perfect besides being able to not read lol.

That being said I will most likely check out Gotanda. Any recommendations on shops there? I will do some research on Gotanda as soon as I post this.

Gotanda is really close to Shinagawa as the crow flies.
A taxi will run you about 800 Yen , it's just a few stops on theYamanote line, 2 stops from the Subway Takanawadai station (up the hill from the hotels) ... damn you could walk it in about 20 minutes.

Actually I think the places that say they are in Shinagawa are actually in Gotanda.

I don't think there are any soaplands in Gotanda.
Sure they have love hotels, Chinese/Korean massage incall shops and lots of deri but no soap as far as I know.

By the way, it is good to see you back, @Ladylisa !

Last edited:
I actually looked up some of the places and yeah, seems like a lot of Pink Salon/massage places. I looked up Shinagawa area too and came up with some places. I can't remember off hand what they were called, I think Happiness or something like that. It was all in Japanese so I'll see when I get to Japan if anything.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland