Walkin

Appointment Length & Costs:
70min 18000. Ganji markup I think.

Type/Location:
Three Blocks from Shimbashi Station

Language Notes:
Me really Bad Japanese mostly. Techno broken english

Details of the Encounter:
Did not want to leave Shimbashi area so thought I'd try Shinbashi-heisei fashion health. Shinbashi-heisei is on third floor down an alley. https://tokyo.mxy.jp/shinbashi/

I have never been to fashion health before and it was overall really nice - have visited Soapland and Asian massage.

Walk up was uneventful . Techno (he could not have even been 20 years old) asked about my Japanese. I said very little said only one girl available . English ok. Paid went to waiting area

Overall the shop was no where near as nice as a soap land but comparable to a massage place.

Girl was young and so nice she said her name at least twice but can't remember . I was stunned by her fluency in English I think English major in college and many trip to usa .

She was very very small. Could not have been five foot skinny with nice tits
Darker skin and nice ass .

Shower uneventful. Back in room which was tiny lots of Japanese style kissing then lap sitting . Bbbj was really nice and 69 even better. Finished that way and cim
Clean up with little time left then CG kissing and grinding.
Shower answered a couple of English slang questions from her and out the door .

Although I like fs this was just as good lap sitting I am almost certain head was goin in but she could work magic.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Really wish I had her name. Overall great experience. Even though seemed expensive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Appointment Length & Costs:
70min 18000. Ganji markup I think.

Are you sure you didn't end up going into a different shop?

They charge 18K for 45 minutes in the evening, not 70.... and they don't have a 70 minute course.

18K for 60 would be the system at Shimbashi Sweets, very nearby, also third floor.

Last edited:
Sudsy you seem like you know this area quite well:)

I know the MXY Group well and that seemed waaaaaaay cheap for them, and they're also pretty strict on Japanese level - so I checked around Cityheaven for a place nearby with that kind of pricing scheme.