shinjuku area - happy ending massage parlor recommendation

romanjiman

TAG Member
Reaction score
hi all,

any good recommendations? i'm looking for any asian happy ending massage that has good gf experience, and farang friendly compared to others.

what's the average price for full service per hour?

what's the best time of the day to visit?

thank you!

Reactions: Chuck U Farley
Supposedly there's Chinese places out in Gotanda near the station where it's FS for 12,000 for 40 minutes. Or so I'm told :D

The downside is that you have to wander around the area and let the Chinese touts come to you. If you pick wrong or don't negotiate right, you might end up paying much more for much less.

Reactions: MikeH
In Shinjuku?
Asian Feeling and Asian relax definitely!

Price is 15.000 for 90 minutes, i think? Happy ending guaranteed for no extra charge.

Girls are known to do their best more than in the average massage place though YMMV.

Reactions: MikeH
Supposedly there's Chinese places out in Gotanda near the station where it's FS for 12,000 for 40 minutes. Or so I'm told :D

The downside is that you have to wander around the area and let the Chinese touts come to you. If you pick wrong or don't negotiate right, you might end up paying much more for much less.
Believe me, I am Gotanda veteran, never happens here. They all have the same fixed prices like 10,000 for 40 minutes, 15,000 for one hour etc. Usually no negotiation needed.

Reactions: Lukes and MikeH
Believe me, I am Gotanda veteran, never happens here. They all have the same fixed prices like 10,000 for 40 minutes, 15,000 for one hour etc. Usually no negotiation needed.

Yep, talked with several of the girls patrolling the area and all of them tell the same story. After some turf war the operators got together and decided on the prices. That's why you also never get any discounts on that even if they have a slow day.

Yep, talked with several of the girls patrolling the area and all of them tell the same story. After some turf war the operators got together and decided on the prices. That's why you also never get any discounts on that even if they have a slow day.
Discounts (and negotiations) come at 1,5 and 2 hours options (oh yes, I did a few times with my favorites, even 3 hours). Just want to add that even though these places are run by Chinese, you may find a big variety of Asian girls working in these shops (Korean, Thai and Chinese dissents from Taiwan, Hongkong, Macao and half Japanese-Taiwanese girls). The service mostly depends on the girl not shop. And yes, I added it here not for obviously highly experienced @MikeH, but just for others watching the thread. :)

I got discount, but I have relationship with the lady. Tencho decided to ask 15k for 1 hour like usual. The lady heard about it and got angry with tencho, and somehow managed to get 5k back from tencho.

Reactions: MikeH and Lukes
Discounts (and negotiations) come at 1,5 and 2 hours options
I got discount, but I have relationship with the lady. Tencho decided to ask 15k for 1 hour like usual.

That makes sense. I only ever tried to talk down the price for the 40 min course.

Actually one slow and boring Tuesday night last year when it was cold and even a bit rainy I walked the whole area with exactly 9 thousand in my pocket and tested if anyone would budge.

I was pretty sure someone would as I already knew several of the lady touts and they definitely remembered me. Happily I was not even horny to begin with because I went home without getting the Beautiful One wet.

thank you all. i'm a bit confused about payment/negotiation

at asian relax and asian feeling, you pay the nominal fee for the oil massage with the mamasan at the counter.
then you once you are with the girl in the room you simply ask for a special massage and pay extra to the girl on top of it?

or

simply pay the nominal fee for whatever massage, walk to the room with the girl without saying a thing because it's guaranteed full service? i've heard you don't have to tip extra either

Asian Feeling/Relax - HJ (happy ending) happens by default without asking. No need to pay more or ask.
Just make sure you pick oil or powder course.

There is no full service at this group of shops.
If you want FS, you’ll need to go somewhere else.

[removed: self promotion/paid ad is required]

Last edited by a moderator: