Shinjuku? Arriving Soon Need Advice

Joker

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Have read most reviews but almost none shinjuku area, i'll be arriving soon next week so can someone point me to disneyland in shinjuku besides don juan and barubola? Also delivery health is needed too heh. Am looking for more pretty face. Btw, I don't speak Japanese... FS AF is best. I don't really have time to go to Yoshiwara so...

Thanks in advance, I have Delicious Deli in mind already, how is [Redacted #91]? do they provide FS? their website seems to say no though.. Soapland is top priority cuz i've never been to one before..

nn

If you researched this forum so hard, what again makes your question so different from all the other "I come to Tokyo, speak no Japanese but want to fuck a pretty J-girl" threads?
Dunno what reviews you read if there was nothing in Shinjuku. JK Sytle, one of the most reviewed DH on this forum is based there for example.

Thanks for the reply, from what I read in most review, JK Style offers no FS am I correct?

FS will never be officially offered in Japan, it is against the law.

What you can expect from various services, e.g. JK Style, AM, is well documented in reviews. So please use this as a guide on what to expect and you can reasonably request to the actual person you meet with.

Would suggest never to push for FS if it is made clear that it is not available.

Thank you very much!! I'll take your advice! Didn't know people are kinda harsh on noob lol. What I was asking was soapland in Shinjuku that I seem to can't find any review, not that I didn't know about JK Style though... but anyways, I'll come up with review after meeting for sure!

You can't find a review because they don't exist for gaijin.

The foreign friendly soaplands are reviewed mostly in Yoshiwara. If you want something in Shinjuku go to the independent reviews.

Don Juan in Shinjuku is a Soapy that accepts foreigners.
http://www.donjuan.jp/

They do have a gaijin tax though (20,000yen from memory), and you may need a little Japanese ability.

Yea, he said besides that one, but thanks for the good information with the link as I've never looked at the site before. Don't think I could stomach a 20k gaijin tax, would make the experience less pleasurable.

Reactions: just4fun
Thank you very much!! I'll take your advice! Didn't know people are kinda harsh on noob lol. What I was asking was soapland in Shinjuku that I seem to can't find any review, not that I didn't know about JK Style though... but anyways, I'll come up with review after meeting for sure!

It may sound harsh to you, but all the time people come here with the attitude of getting their research work done for them. If you you really read reviews and then came up with some question, people are much more willing to answer. It also clearly helps if you put up your questions in an orderly fashion. Your post is a complete mess and that probably contributes to a lack of answers as well.

I don't think there are many more soaplands in Shinjuku, the soapland district in Tokyo is Yoshiwara. Google finds this 2:
http://www.sinkaigyo.com/
http://www.max-s.com/02-system.html
more on the lower end.

Hi Random, ya I agree with you my original post was a mess lol hahaha.. sorry about it! I see now soap=Yoshiwara in Tokyo. I guess I'll try to go to Satin Doll if I manage to have time. Thanks!!