walk up

Appointment Length & Costs:
8000 yen? 40 minutes?

Type/Location:
oppai pub

Language Notes:
First two nights, mostly English. Last night, (my very poor) Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
This is my first time posting here (also I'm new here and haven't read many other posts) and it's about my first experience of this sort in Japan, so it will probably be pretty boring for most of you here. Let me note it down here nevertheless before I forget too much and to see what feedback it gets.

OK, last week I was in Tokyo for a few days from Okinawa and wondering around Shinjuku alone. Not sure what I was doing there, but I knew what I was looking for, an oppai pub. I knew a little about them, but unfortunately hadn't done much research here or anywhere else. I was looking for a sign in English I guess so that I wouldn't feel unwelcome going up to a place, but wasn't having any luck. I was getting excited and nervous so I kept stopping at konbini's for a drink I would take outside and watch the touts approach Japanese guys. I was probably wondering: What are they offering? Why wouldn't they even look at me? I almost went into one of those information boxes a couple of times to see if they would be willing to help. After a walking around for a while a relatively tall Japanese tout came up to me. I think he asked what I was looking for and I went ahead and told him. He spoke great English and said he'd went to school at U of Wisconsin, Madison. He said there was a 50% off special and took me to what he implied to be an oppai pub, knocked on the door, asked the Japanese girl working there, in English, if the special was still on, 4,000 yen for I think 40 minutes. She confirmed and I paid and went in. The first thing I noticed was that I the place was way too bright and I was the only "customer" there. She asked what I wanted to drink really curtly, which kind of shocked me. Maybe she wasnt't Japanese after all, I can't say for sure now. I told her, she told the African guy at the bar, and then sat down next to me and started acting much friendlier. I then realized she was also going to be what I though was my first oppai pub girl. She was ok I guess, fairly young, but not very cute, with eyes much too wide set. If I saw her on a train, for example, I wouldn't glance at her more than once. She asked me to get her a drink which I think costed 6000 yen, I balked and we eventually agreed on a 3000 yen drink. Let me say again, this is my first time and didn't know what to expect! I asked if I could touch her boobs and she said yes. They were about average boobs, but it had been a while for me as I'd been traveling and touching them felt great. I'm nervous and excited and chugging my beer, then she asks for another drink too. That's when I finally realize what a scam I've fallen into. Despite the awkwardness I decide I have to leave after being there for only about ten minutes. The African says I don't have to keep buying drinks but it is clear that it will be very uncomfortable if I don't, so I leave.

I run into the same Japanese tout on the street right outside the place it seems. I naively explain what happened thinking he'll help me find a better place or something, haha. He takes me to a tiny, also empty, lame looking regular bar where the guy there say's "let's get drunk together." I leave after a very short awkard moment there.

After that I grabbed another konbini beer, feeling my face red hot while I waited in line. Later I walked around a little more, by this point pretty much hopeless of finding what I was looking for. A tout from South Africa approached me and offered to take me to a place, I told him I didn't want to keep buying the girls' drinks and to his credit he said his place used the same system. After this I'm completely hopeless of finding what I was looking for, and wondering if it even existed at all, even for Japanese. I decide to head back to my hostel. On my way another African tout approaches and I tell him what I wanted and didn't want. He said it was a "straight up oppai pub" he seems genuine and I'm desperate so I follow him. He takes me to Club Office, which has been reviewed here already I now see. We meet a Japanese guy on the sidewalk, the tout asks for a tip and I give him a 1000 yen as he suggests, what the hell? I can't remember how much they charged me at the door, maybe as much as 10,000. Once I get in, I'm relieved to be led to a seat in a dark, discrete room where there are other customers and they are Japanese.

The first girl that sits with me is Yukari. I can't remember what we talked about or tried to talk about at first. Eventually I ask if I can kiss her and she says no. Not sure how normal that is, haha. Then I ask if I can touch her boobs and she allows me to. She is cuter than the scam place girl and I could see how some people may really think she is cute, but she's not my type so I didn't mind much when she didn't let me kiss her. I'm ok with fondling boobs, haha. While I'm doing that I'm possibly kissing her neck a little or just smelling her hair, I can't remember. I do remember trying to hold one of her hands with my other hand and her pulling her hand away. Not sure why. I think I am and I try to be an ok seeming/looking guy. I'm clean-shaven and dress with what I think is good, unique style, but possibly too tall with hair a little too long for Tokyo. Either way, I was glad when my time with her was up.

Next came Rin. Rin...Rin...Rin sitting down next to me completely changed the course of my evening and looks like may be changing much more about this aspect of my life. She is a very sweet girl, speaks decent English (my Japanese is still very poor), and has nice, big, round boobs. She is probably cute, too, but it was dark in there and I'd had a few. She is definitely sweet and fun, speaks good English, is relatively slim and has nice, big, round boobs. After a few minutes with her I was in another world of pleasure, but let me note down here what I remember and see what more experienced people here think. She seemed to be genuinely enjoying the experience too, her nips were hard and she was moaning. She straddled me and gestured toward my junk saying "big" I grabbed her boobs and also stupidly said "big". When time was up she said "I want to stay longer" and it felt like she meant it beyond whatever more money she may get from that. Of course I paid up. This was all an act though, right? I can't stop thinking about her. Did anyone else have a similar experience with her? Someone please talk me down, I can't stop thinking about her, haha!

When time was really up we chatted a little more and she asked what I was drinking. She seemed a little impressed that it was just whisky. After my experience from before I didn't feel like offering to buy her a drink and didn't even know if that would be possible or rude or whatever, so I just asked if she wanted a sip of my whisky, haha. She took a small sip, but it was too strong for her it seemed so I downed the rest, which was a mistake as it was about half a pint of straight whisky, and this after all the beers I'd already had.

We said bye and the guy at the door offered to take me to club Moe. I accepted and he led me there, but here my memory starts to get spotty. I remember telling the guy while we were in the elevator that I needed to use the restroom, I remember him telling me the rules about no touching below the waist very clearly, which they didn't mention at Club Office, but they have the same rules right? Maybe he could see how drunk I was so just wanted to remind me. I remember they have you use mouthwash there right outside the elevator, and when I opened the door to leave the bathroom my first companion was waiting for me. Her face, name, what we talked or tried to talk about I can't remember. I can tell you her boobs were big and nice. Then there was at least one more girl, and I can't remember a single thing about her/them with any certainty. All I can say is after I left there I stumbled back to my hostel and fell down on the way at least once. Sorry, I don't normally let myself get like that especially in a foreign country, but I'd gone through a lot for me emotionally!

The next night I returned to Club Office and may describe the experience if there is any interest.

Anyone reading this, please let me know if you have also met Rin and what the experience was like, and if you know of any other similar oppai pubs anywhere that allow foreigners.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Last edited by a moderator:
You did literally everything wrong.

Never follow touts. You have no idea how lucky you were to not get drugged and robbed. The African touts are all from Nigeria no matter what country they lie and say they are from and they are the worst. He took you to Office because he must have assumed you got nailed for the majority of your cash from the previous scam bars you got dragged into.

Yes it was an act. The girls are really good at getting guys hooked on them. Try asking her to meet you outside the shop for free and you'll see how quickly things change.

You don't mention if you're any good at Japanese but the vast majority will not let you in the door without being conversational unless you go with someone to vouch for you.

You're one stupid - but lucky - SOB.

NEVER trust a tout. EVER.

Fuck that was hard to read. Not because it was written poorly, as it wasn't, but all the time I was waiting to get to the part where you woke up in some back alley with no money and a few broken bones.

As @Sudsy said; man you are one lucky bastard. That could have ended so much worse.

I noticed the "Will Repeat" in the end. I would suggest you do some things first: namely 1) read the reviews here and study the shops, 2) go by yourself, or go to an info booth but never follow the touts, 3) ease up on the booze when playing.

I run into the same Japanese tout on the street right outside the place it seems. I naively explain what happened thinking he'll help me find a better place or something, haha. He takes me to a tiny, also empty, lame looking regular bar where the guy there say's "let's get drunk together." I leave after a very short awkard moment there.

It just struck me but this is where they were going to roofie you and you wake up with all your credit cards and debit cards totally maxed out. Fucking hell. They say God looks out for drunkards and fools, you lucky SOB.

:eek:
Perhaps the title of the thread should be revised to add something like - "a perfect example of what NOT to do"

You really dodged a bullet there. It could have turned out MUCH worse as others have said.

Never EVER follow touts.:mad:

Thanks for the feedback guys! I guess I'm naive but I never felt in danger at all. I guess that even though Japan is one of the safest countries I shouldn't push my luck that much. I will be more careful next time. Seeing your strong and unanimous responses here will probably save me from future trouble, so I'll try to somewhat repay that with descriptions of my likely very tame experiences for anyone interested.

Thanks for the feedback guys! I guess I'm naive but I never felt in danger at all.
You never felt in danger because they all want you to think they are your best friend who would never drug you and max out your credit cards while you are asleep, then place you in an ally or worse...

You should have played pachinko instead with luck like that.

This is like when you fall in love with a stripper your first time at a club. You'll get over it you haven't already.

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive