Shinjuku sekukyaba recommendations?

Thanks for the details. I'll update it. Looks like there are now 2 Sekukyabas in Shinjuku that potentially deal with customers that don't speak any Japanese. People often ask, so now they can head to Shinjuku and give it a try since there are no shops like that in Ikebukuro.

Lol, 90万円!?!....you could book whole orgies elsewhere for that money XD ....but if it doesn't hurt his wallet and you had fun it sounds like a crazy evening 🤣🥂
There's more than that

セータームーン by the seibu station will let non speakers in. They wear the virgin killer tops. It's 7k for 40 minutes.

If I remember the other ones I'll post them in later. Was on a tear Friday night and we went to 5 bars (slow being the last).

There's more than that

セータームーン by the seibu station will let non speakers in. They wear the virgin killer tops. It's 7k for 40 minutes.

If I remember the other ones I'll post them in later. Was on a tear Friday night and we went to 5 bars (slow being the last).

Thanks for the info. Any more details on shops in Shinjuku is appreciated. I haven't been to any in this area in recent time and would be cool to have a complete list of all options in this area soon ;)

Lol, 90万円!?!....you could book whole orgies elsewhere for that money XD ....but if it doesn't hurt his wallet and you had fun it sounds like a crazy evening 🤣🥂
yeah sounds like budget for 13P at hisyo lol