Guest viewing is limited

NH Shino From Re: Fusion/tokyo Shemale Club (new Half)

Status
Not open for further replies.

User#4899

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Shino (http://refu.jp/refu/companion/shino/)

Date of Encounter:
2015/01/21

Contact Method:
I filled out the online booking form on the Japanese site (which was followed up via email; and a call when I arrived at the building to confirm the room number).

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes incall with option of ejaculation (from the English language website: "You can watch a dramatic MOMENT of white fluid spraying.") 15,000 yen for the 60 minutes plus 3,000 yen for the ejaculation

Type/Location:
re: fusion has several rooms in a mansion block about 10 minutes from Shinjuku station (come out of piss alley facing the pachinko and tip.cross gym, cross over and walk straight for 5-10 mins, basically).

Language Notes:
I used Japanese throughout. I don't think she has any English; but there is an English language version of the site so presumably you can make bookings in English too.

Overall Rating:
5 out of 5

Details of the Encounter:
(Preamble: I realise that newhalfs (halves?) might be a bit icky for the majority of users on here, but thought I would contribute for the benefit of the minority of users who might be interested - so please look away now if you are feeling squeamish!)

I am a regular user of re:fusion and rate it very highly compared to the other New Half health shops I have used (brief summary: Ranpha - I have used once and was fine, but the girl I met, Chuling, is now at re:fusion; Artemis - met Ryoko who is amazingly hot but their apartment is pretty grotty and a little difficult to reach; Libe Tokyo - had a nice encounter with Keiko, a very feminine crossdresser, but they have several rooms so taking a shower requires the girl to call the front desk to coordinate with other guests; and Rapport I phoned up once but got told pretty snootily that you can't just expect to book a couple of hours in advance because all their girls are so popular...).

And I also meet Shino fairly regularly - three times now, I think - mostly because she is amazingly hot, really, really sweet, and she can ejaculate, which I like (sorry, told you to look away if you are squeamish).

Before Shino, I would say that the most attractive, friendly and accommodating girl at re:fusion was Ami, who is now at NStyle (she has the most amazing figure I have ever encountered, male or female, and is also well friendly, but she can't ejaculate). Apart from Shino I have also met Ran (very feminine, very hot, but I prefer Shino's personality); Azumi (also very hot, but no longer accepts gaijin); Chuling (when she was at Ranpha; also very hot but she can no longer ejaculate); and Misaki (a bit too masculine for my tastes).

But I would say that Shino has been my favourite experience. She has a very sexy way of talking, is a great kisser and although her cock is a little small it has been absolutely rock solid every time I have been with her. As you can see from her blog pics she looks fantastic and as I mentioned above, she has a really sweet personality. I don't have much to add except that I can't recommend her highly enough.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Would go back again tomorrow if I could.

Thanks for the review! It's always good to have more intel for those who have the inclination.

Thanks so much for posting this. I have been following the newhalf posts and researching this for a while as I am very intrigued and considering partaking. I have had one experience at Newhalf-Newhalf near Akihabara but I had not booked and overall it was a relatively disappointing experience.

I was disappointed to read what you wrote about Azumi because she was probably the girl I was going to opt for when I 'take the plunge'. I had noticed that she had disappeared from the English version of the website for a while but was still showing on the Japanese version. However, I just checked and she is back on the English site again, so maybe she reconsidered? I don't have the required Japanese to ask them over the phone (maybe somewhere between N5 and N4).

Shino for some reason doesn't appeal to me so much. Chuling is beautiful but it's shame about the ejaculation thing. I kinda like the look of Rio too and Sayaka is an AV model who is kinda cute also.

I tried to go to Ganso in Uguisudani but I couldn't find it and then I tried to call them and got utterly stuck on the phone with my poor Japanese.

Thanks for posting your account it's great to read another person's opinions and experiences.

Oh, wow, you might be right. Azumi now shows as accepting gaijin on the JP site too. Shit, I wish I could afford to go see her! Will no doubt make a booking next time I have been drinking and skip lunch and dinner for a few days...

I suspect that re:fusion might also require a bit of to and fro on the phone in Japanese to find their location, unless you order a delivery. I also struggle with receiving directions on the phone, but normally manage to muddle through. If you want directions to re:fusion PM me and I can give them to you. (I guess it is best not to put them on here in case they don't want them being made public.)

EDIT: I just emailed them and they said that Azumi is accepting gaijin for a limited time only.

Last edited:
Long time lurker, finally first time poster.

I have used refu a few times previously. Last week I met with Shino, and she was my third visit there. In the true spirit of "third times a charm" I found her to be the best girl I'e ever met at refu. She looks exponentially better in person compared to her photos online.

As OP said, Shino has the best attitude...she is just super sweet. She seems to enjoy what she does, is seductive, and very sexy. Plus, she is fully capable of ejaculating, which is something I really enjoy in a newhalf.

If I go back I would certainly select Shino again. Shes just too hard to pass up, pun intended. Although the new girl Miki looks interesting too.

tldr; met with Shino last friday, turned into best refu experience ever. plus she can cum ;-)

Does Shino have oppai or is she otokonoko?
Anyone been to Ueno shop?

She has small hormonal breasts. She is definitely not otokonoko - and like I mentioned elsewhere, it seems from her blog that she will soon be having her balls removed...

Reactions: KumaDog
She has small hormonal breasts. She is definitely not otokonoko - and like I mentioned elsewhere, it seems from her blog that she will soon be having her balls removed...

Hey, thank you for the reply. I am going to see her soon.

Reactions: User#4899
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Shino (http://refu.jp/refu/companion/shino/)

Date of Encounter:
2015/01/21

Contact Method:
I filled out the online booking form on the Japanese site (which was followed up via email; and a call when I arrived at the building to confirm the room number).

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes incall with option of ejaculation (from the English language website: "You can watch a dramatic MOMENT of white fluid spraying.") 15,000 yen for the 60 minutes plus 3,000 yen for the ejaculation

Type/Location:
re: fusion has several rooms in a mansion block about 10 minutes from Shinjuku station (come out of piss alley facing the pachinko and tip.cross gym, cross over and walk straight for 5-10 mins, basically).

Language Notes:
I used Japanese throughout. I don't think she has any English; but there is an English language version of the site so presumably you can make bookings in English too.

Overall Rating:
5 out of 5

Details of the Encounter:
(Preamble: I realise that newhalfs (halves?) might be a bit icky for the majority of users on here, but thought I would contribute for the benefit of the minority of users who might be interested - so please look away now if you are feeling squeamish!)

I am a regular user of re:fusion and rate it very highly compared to the other New Half health shops I have used (brief summary: Ranpha - I have used once and was fine, but the girl I met, Chuling, is now at re:fusion; Artemis - met Ryoko who is amazingly hot but their apartment is pretty grotty and a little difficult to reach; Libe Tokyo - had a nice encounter with Keiko, a very feminine crossdresser, but they have several rooms so taking a shower requires the girl to call the front desk to coordinate with other guests; and Rapport I phoned up once but got told pretty snootily that you can't just expect to book a couple of hours in advance because all their girls are so popular...).

And I also meet Shino fairly regularly - three times now, I think - mostly because she is amazingly hot, really, really sweet, and she can ejaculate, which I like (sorry, told you to look away if you are squeamish).

Before Shino, I would say that the most attractive, friendly and accommodating girl at re:fusion was Ami, who is now at NStyle (she has the most amazing figure I have ever encountered, male or female, and is also well friendly, but she can't ejaculate). Apart from Shino I have also met Ran (very feminine, very hot, but I prefer Shino's personality); Azumi (also very hot, but no longer accepts gaijin); Chuling (when she was at Ranpha; also very hot but she can no longer ejaculate); and Misaki (a bit too masculine for my tastes).

But I would say that Shino has been my favourite experience. She has a very sexy way of talking, is a great kisser and although her cock is a little small it has been absolutely rock solid every time I have been with her. As you can see from her blog pics she looks fantastic and as I mentioned above, she has a really sweet personality. I don't have much to add except that I can't recommend her highly enough.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Would go back again tomorrow if I could.

Great report! An eye for detail.

Thank you. I just saw from the website that she already had her balls removed.
Btw would you mind sharing the url of her blog? Thank you.

Guys i wanna go there soo soon .i saw one is in ueno . I went there but i didnt find the store. So also foreign person can go there to do it with them? And it cost 15.000yen for 1 hour right.? I was planning to go there this new week. Who wanna came there with me?i saw the map but i didnt find the place in ueno.

Thank you for this review! Nice to see even if just a bit about Ran :) I'm considering visiting the place and I have my eyes set on Ran, she looks gorgeous.

Just wanted to add to your comment about Misaki. I saw her last saturday (25/07/15), as you said, she is really quite masculine. The English site lists her as a shemale.. but it honestly felt like more of a crossdresser. Non-existent tits, large shoulders, very little makeup, quite masculine face. Another thing the site mentions is "large penis", don't want to sound like i'm bragging, but her penis was literally half my size (girth and length), and she had to stop me fucking her on a few occasions as it hurt too much.. she also sounded like she was dying while I fucked her. On the plus side, she does have nice hips and ass.

It was my first newhalf experience (and first experience with a cock!), and I'd probably give her a rating of 3/5 overall. She was fine doing multiple positions, sucking without condom, I came on her etc, the only downside was needing to stop a couple times and her pretty much crying while I fucked her. Then the other point lost would be for her appearance, and that she had a kind of cold personality overall (It felt like she wasn't really attracted to me), although she did get rock hard at times.

As for Re:fu, the service was outstanding. I literally phoned up 1 hour before meeting her, the guy on the phone spoke decent English and we managed to sort everything out in 10 minutes. He mailed me a map, and where the apartment was, and that was that. I got ready, hopped on the subway and was fucking her 30 minutes later.

If I wasn't so rushed for time I definitely should have waited to see one of my first choices, which is probably why I ended up being kind of disappointed. She would probably have been almost my last choice on the website, so I really can't complain too much :) Came twice, and was definitely worth the money.

Last edited:
Reactions: shakey
Been lurking a while reading these reviews it's good to get some real opinions on them. Will be heading to Japan in a few months and been curious about this kind of thing so was planning on trying them out. The more girls reviewed the easier it'll be to make choices so thanks to everyone who writes reviews. The photos on the website look very photoshopped to make them appear more feminine so the only way to know about their appearance is word of mouth.

I'm going to lock this thread. If you have additional questions about other providers at this agency, please post a NEW thread in Questions and Answers, and if you've also seen Shino, please post a NEW review here. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.