Guest viewing is limited

NH Shion From Club Diamond, Shinjuku (newhalf)

Sum90

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Shion from Club Diamond, in Shinjuku http://www.diamond-nh.com/boy/detail.php?shop_id=3&boy_id=199

Date of Encounter:
April 18th Midnight

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
Standard one hour course (17000) plus 2 Diamond Rank (2000) = 19000 yen

Type/Location:
Club Diamond is located near Kabukicho and has many private rooms and semi-private restroom/shower facilities.

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
I used tornromance review as a guideline.

This is my first time at a newhalf shop and reviewing any services like these. I was in japan and had some free time decided to grab my own balls and just do it. I was so nervous finding the place and actually going in there. The hardest thing i think was standing in front of the door for 30 seconds after i run the bell.

A skinny dude greeted me at the door spoke some japanaese and i just nodded my head. He walked me to a room then provided me with a binder explaining what they did and the costs. It was midnight when i went and there was only 2 girls available when i went. Shion and someone else i forgot. I went in wanted to get fucked but i didn't know how to read the cards so i randomly picked Shion because she looked better and 1 hour standard. The greeter said it would be 17000 YEN but she had 2 diamonds so it would be extra 2000 Yen. I already was too deep to say no so i just went with it.

After I paid i got a coupon for 2000 YEN coupon for my next trip haha! The wait was very long i'm not sure if it was from 15-30 min but i just sat there waiting. The worst thing was i had no cell reception :( I couldn't even play with my phone.

Shion knocked on the door and came in. We exchanged names, she knows a couple of english words as well. Took off our clothes. I think undressed ourselves i forgot. But she came over to have me take off her bra. They do the love tap of the dick i guess to check if its working. We went to shower more kissing and playing with the dick. She dried me off. Then we went back to the bed.

We layed beside each other and started kissing. She initiated it was very soft light kisses then went into deep kissing. We 69ed a bit then she wanted me to fuck her. All the time we were kissing and having sex her eye contact was always there. I was pretty boring i only know one position missionary. After another 10 of this she put me on my back gave me a blowjob and jerked me off.

We showered dried me off again. Dressed gave me a back hug and i was off.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Good service not repeating as there are many more to try!

Thanks for your review!

Seems like you have been lurking around TAG for awhile ;) - A late welcome then and we appreciate your contribution!

May I clarify one point?

You said that you will not repeat, was that just for the girl? Or did you mean the whole shop? I I know you said that there are many more to try, so I'm just asking if that meant you would try another girl at this shop or you would like to try a different shop altogether?

Thanks again!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I would not repeat the girl as there are many more to try. I actually went back to try different girls haha. My next report will be the 2 girls for 40 min each. I didn't get to do 3p maybe next time.

Definitely interested in trying the "soapland" option here. I don't think there's any other place in Japan that offers body to body massage in a "soapland" setting with transsexual newhalf girls.