Phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
45min 10000yen quickie plus 1000 choosing fee

Type/Location:
Oasis rental room

Language Notes:
Made appointment thru Japanese talked her in english

Details of the Encounter:
Man because of so many good reviews on Thai mild, I had to try it. Thanks for all other reviews it was helpful.

Called da number old man answered directing me to oasis.
He told me da direction but got confused.googled it but took me to wrong one. Old man helped me a lot tryin to direct me. On da note it's right by da station so don't go walk around like me lol.

Git to da room called and she came in like 5-10min.

Wow damn she actually looked damn good better than picture it's self. Nice body nice tits Gota give her damn 10.

She shows me da price on da phone I paid her. We sat on bed to have little chit chat. I spoke Japanese first but she can understand English better so we spoke in English.

Brushed our teeth gave me mouse wash and weird but gave me another mouse wash she brought. Double mouth washing Made my mouth minty as hell.

Went in da shower she washed me then she told me to lie down on da bed. She started kissing me all over my body thought she was gonna give me bj but went straight to cfs(maybe cause 45 ain't a lot of time and she had braces).. We did different positions but I was kinda rushing do to time and because she put on mad rubes on my dick it was hard for me to feel.
Busted at doggie position. She cleaned up little chitchat then went to the shower.

Damn it was short but definitely money worth it.

Next time I'm probably gonna goto love hotel with bigger rooms(oasis shower is mad small) and definitely take my time and enjoy it like 90min

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
once again thanx for other reviews

@Santana - Thanks for your review about Thai Mild, glad your experience was a good one!
Man because of so many good reviews on Thai mild, I had to try it. Thanks for all other reviews it was helpful.
Glad you found our information helpful, big thanks to all of our members who've contributed. :)