-

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 mins - 40k yen

Type/Location:
Taitoku, Tokyo

Language Notes:
English only

Details of the Encounter:
Previously I asked for recommendations for my friend’s bachelor party.
For some reason, he decided not to go ahead and I was left alone.

I decided to go to kinpeibai alone but after going around the same area a few times, I was not able to find it due to my lack of understanding of the japanese language. I decided to go to anyof the soapland that allowed foreigners and thus I landed in Silky Doll.

The tencho told me that only ryouko was available and there are more options if I waited an hour. I decided not to as I have prior appointment.

When she first appeared, she looked a little different from the picture. She was introduced as a 23 yr old lady but I guessed she was in her mid 30s. She has a C/D bust and nice hips.

She was very friendly and try her best communicating with me while she brought me to the room.

Once in the room, she started to disrobe me. She asked for help with disrobing her and for me, that is a plus point.

I was a little shy as that was the first time in a soapland for me and I was unsure what was the standard procedure. She told me that it was okay and told me the various things that will be done. I asked her if there will be mat play and she told me that it is only available for the 120mins options.

She proceeded to give me some lotion play. It was similar to the ones I watched in JAV but she never let go of my penis. She told me in Japan, chin chin is penis. And every time she scrub it, she will say chin chin. Again, that turned me on.

We proceeded to the bath after. During the bath, she was apologetic for being a little chubby. But to me, a little baby fat was okay. She asked my name, age and where I am from. I answered and asked the same. However she asked to guess her age and I said 29. To which she said she was happy that I think she was younger than her real age. Again, the whole time she was fiddling with my balls or penis. She pulled my lower back up so that I would be above water and gave a bbbj. A few minutes later, she brought me to bed.

She gave some hj and then proceed to put on a condom on me. She did a bj. The bj was lackluster as there is a condom in between. I asked if we can do a 69 but that was lost in translation and instead I went to eat her pussy. She held my head to stop me if I went to fast or went too deep.

Soon after, we continued for the full service. At this point, I need to mention that I have trouble cumming. Very rarely, I cum from sex. For 45 mins, we did it a few position; missionary, doggie, cowgirl, but I was nowhere close and the both of us are tired. We stopped and lied beside each other. She continued giving hj and soon after I came.

We continued talking about our travel destinations and how she was not able to travel a lot due to work.

At the last 15mins, there is a timer to prepare to leave. At this point, I thought that she will just hurry the process and wont do much. However, she actually took her time and still play with my penis while washing me up. She offered a drink while I was in the bath tub and joined me after. She still played with my penis at this point in time.

After getting ready, she called in and we need to wait a few minutes. She gave me her name card and gave me a last kiss before bidding me farewell.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Ryouko seems to be a hard worker. I’m not sure if it is normal to be this enthusiastic in Japan. In other countries, I know for a fact that they are not as friendly as Ryouko.

Last edited by a moderator: