Guest viewing is limited

Singapore city, VPremium Agency - Kelly and Christine. 21yr, Beautiful Kawai Dyed Blonde Twosome 56,400Yen 1 hour. 1 shot.

Was pretty surprised by this though. Seeing how "global" Singapore is I thought most of the ladies here would be fine with white guys but I guess I was wrong.
The girl I ended up seeing said she works at some club and the VPremium is just a side thing for extra cash, she said lots of foreigners go to the club so shes used to it. Tried to get me to go there but sounded overly expensive lol.

Reactions: Alice
The girl I ended up seeing said she works at some club and the VPremium is just a side thing for extra cash, she said lots of foreigners go to the club so shes used to it. Tried to get me to go there but sounded overly expensive lol.
Yes, the clubs entice you to spend money on alcohol and "flowers" for the girls. The club/house takes 60% of the flower tip.

You have some jokers throwing $10k on flowers - later on I heard it is a form of money laundering. The girls expect $50 - $200 and that just gets you their inane company for 5 to 15 minutes or so - no fucking or kissing even.

The clubs are good if you go in a group. Then you can share out the cost between friends (who pay).

I met some of my regulars through the Clubs . Orchard Plaza top floor - "Waves" and "Lunar" - this is not the 4 floors of whores. Its the building on the other end of Orchard Road, closer to the Government Istana building.

Just exchange wechat contacts with any hottie you see, and message them later to see if they want to meet with you in your hotel for paid sex.

Reactions: Maxblack and Alice
I just heard Bruno Mars’ voice in my head singing “I hope he buys you flowers.” 😂😂😂

Well one of those flowers might cost up to SGD100,000 (~11,200,000 yen) 😂

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/hang-flower-joint-operator-jailed-for-tax-evasion.328212/

1711792644910.png

• Wow
Reactions: Alice
This is a photo of Kelly. She is Vietnamese. Kawaii plus. But she is rather impatient.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-04-22 at 11.19.00 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-04-22 at 11.19.00 AM.jpeg
    225.3 KB · Views: 33