Guest viewing is limited

Singapore - Orchard Plaza - Palace 9

Kindman

I love making love to beautiful young women.
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Palace 9, Orchard Plaza
https://goo.gl/maps/b8fKPTSEk8uJ9eAe8

Country & City:
Singapore

Date of Encounter:
July 2019

Contact Method:
Walk in/ wechat

Internet Link?:
https://goo.gl/maps/b8fKPTSEk8uJ9eAe8 (Map to Orchard Plaza)

Appointment Length & Costs:

Type/Location:
Palace 9, Orchard Plaza

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
I work in Singapore. Earlier this month, my clubbing friends took me to Palace 9 in Orchard Plaza near Cuppage Plaza.

Its on the 9th floor. Mainly Viet girls. Most of them are young and attractive and sexy and friendly. My friends booked a big room and the friend in charge insisted we were all required to pick a girl. Damage was only $50. The girls were more eager to please, and kissed and allowed us to touch them. Most of them can speak a bit of English.

The girl I chose could pass off as a CUP-E model - look it up on Facebook. Or a Penthouse model. D+ breasts, white skin, bleach blonde hair, pretty face. After snuggling with me for awhile, she asked whether I wanted a blow job for $200 (16,000 yen). I said yes, she took me to the bathroom, pulled down my pants and gave me a BBBJ. It was my first time doing it in the bathroom, and I could hear other girls moaning in the other cubicles. At this point all kinds of thoughts were going thru my head - was she a dude? I eventually got soft. I thought I would not get hard again so I told her we could go back to the room.

She was a supertrooper though. She told me to just relax and enjoy it. She kept on sucking and blowing on my cock til I got hard again, and she kept on at it til I came. She had a tissue paper handy to avoid taking it in the mouth. Total damage was Singapore $200 (YEN16k). We exchanged wechat details.

In the lobby waiting for a lift I saw a gorgeous girl I didn't think of asking for her contacts… she smiled at me longingly and left. I cursed myself for not talking to her.

Later on I met another stunning girl, (ChuChu) slim, slender, fake blonde hair, C+ tits. pale skin, big eyes. Could also pass as a Cup-E model. I said hi and asked if she had wechat and wanted to exchange contacts. The answer was yes immediately.

Two weeks later, late in the afternoon, I was bored in my home. I called Girl No.1 who didn't reply until much later. Girl No.2 - (ChuChu) the blonde girl replied immediately and said she'd come over to see me ASAP, damage was $300 (Yen24k) short time. (1 shot then goodbye) I did not bargain.

She came over to my apartment on time, dressed the same as I met her. White loose tshirt, no bra, short cut hot pants.

After making her feel at home, she stripped off and sucked my cock immediately. I got hard just looking at a tight, slender, slim body with those C+ tits (fake but not hard). Her cunt was small and tight. She also shaved. She had a real pretty face with big eyes and a cute lips like Jessica Alba. I fucked her for over an hour. She moaned and screamed like a virgin all the way. Eventually I got tired. She hand job me for awhile then I asked her to blow me so that I could get hard again. She blew up nonstop til I came in her mouth. To be honest I wasn't expecting that.

I'm not sure if she spat it out in the sink or swallowed. I gave her a full weeks plus load. But she was kind enough to clean me a bit before washing up. She did not ask for a tip and she paid for her taxi back. Good girl.

A week later, on Sunday I got horny, I wanted to see Ann, my favourite BJ ($110) girl at Parklane Mall but she was busy. She had taken the whole week off.

So I called ChuChu in the evening. I asked her to come over again. This was at night. But it was a quiet night so not much work for her. She asked to come at 3AM but that was too late - I asked her to come over at 10pm. OK

A couple of minutes later she message me on wechat to ask if she could bring her sister. Twosome. Fuckyeah. Damage was $600 (Yen48k) in total.

They came over. Her sister looked ok. Young, attractive. More prettier than ChuChu but Chuchu had the better body.

While ChuChu washed up in the shower, Sister unzipped my pants, popped out my cock and sucked it for a damn long time. Then ChuChu came out and I took sometime to worship her body. I tried to kiss it but she giggled and said no. Then she blew me.

Pretty soon I had the two girls on top of me sucking my cock like in the JAV movies. I reached out and used my finger to finger fuck their moist wet cunts. Wow they did not need to use lube.

Throughout the whole session, I kept on telling myself. I HAVE TWO NAKED BEAUTIFUL GIRLS IN MY BED!!!! WOOHOO.

They also switched positions to let me fuck them.

Her sister was more homely than Chu Chu. More like a girl next door. She didn't shave so much. And she had natural tits, B cup. A bit pointy but nice and gravity defying. She asked me to guess her age. I said 23. She laughed. She might have been 18 for all I know.

Anyhow after fucking them for awhile, Chu Chu blew me til I came in her mouth while I had my hand up her sister's wet cunt and my other hand wrapped around Chu's breasts. The sight of her staring at me embarrassed like with her mouth full of my cum, dripping down her lips is going to stay in my brain for all eternity.

After I came, they washed up, I took the opportunity to join them in the shower. We showed together for awhile a bit. I held both of them while they washed my cock and I played with their breasts and vagina. I had this big mirror in the bathroom and it was glorious to see the action on the mirror while I touched them.

I tipped them $50 - they were very happy and caught a cab and went off.

I slept very well that night. God bless you Chu Chu.

OK, some people say I overpaid $300 for a Viet girl. But hey, if u had seen her - 23 year old genuine, slim, slender, attractive, beautiful ass, lovely breasts, white skin, those cute lips and big eyes…. you would agree her price is worth it. Not time watchers.

Pictures/Advertisement Accurate?:

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I try and treat my girls with respect and try and not haggle over the price. It works well

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much for your report from Singapore! Much appreciated!

That's a hell of a review overall!

Approved: 10/23/2019

Reactions: Kindman and SoapFTW
This sounds amazing! Thanks for sharing. Singapore is awesome if you know where to look

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Palace 9, Orchard Plaza
https://goo.gl/maps/b8fKPTSEk8uJ9eAe8

Country & City:
Singapore

Date of Encounter:
July 2019

Contact Method:
Walk in/ wechat

Internet Link?:
https://goo.gl/maps/b8fKPTSEk8uJ9eAe8 (Map to Orchard Plaza)

Appointment Length & Costs:

Type/Location:
Palace 9, Orchard Plaza

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
I work in Singapore. Earlier this month, my clubbing friends took me to Palace 9 in Orchard Plaza near Cuppage Plaza.

Its on the 9th floor. Mainly Viet girls. Most of them are young and attractive and sexy and friendly. My friends booked a big room and the friend in charge insisted we were all required to pick a girl. Damage was only $50. The girls were more eager to please, and kissed and allowed us to touch them. Most of them can speak a bit of English.

The girl I chose could pass off as a CUP-E model - look it up on Facebook. Or a Penthouse model. D+ breasts, white skin, bleach blonde hair, pretty face. After snuggling with me for awhile, she asked whether I wanted a blow job for $200 (16,000 yen). I said yes, she took me to the bathroom, pulled down my pants and gave me a BBBJ. It was my first time doing it in the bathroom, and I could hear other girls moaning in the other cubicles. At this point all kinds of thoughts were going thru my head - was she a dude? I eventually got soft. I thought I would not get hard again so I told her we could go back to the room.

She was a supertrooper though. She told me to just relax and enjoy it. She kept on sucking and blowing on my cock til I got hard again, and she kept on at it til I came. She had a tissue paper handy to avoid taking it in the mouth. Total damage was Singapore $200 (YEN16k). We exchanged wechat details.

In the lobby waiting for a lift I saw a gorgeous girl I didn't think of asking for her contacts… she smiled at me longingly and left. I cursed myself for not talking to her.

Later on I met another stunning girl, (ChuChu) slim, slender, fake blonde hair, C+ tits. pale skin, big eyes. Could also pass as a Cup-E model. I said hi and asked if she had wechat and wanted to exchange contacts. The answer was yes immediately.

Two weeks later, late in the afternoon, I was bored in my home. I called Girl No.1 who didn't reply until much later. Girl No.2 - (ChuChu) the blonde girl replied immediately and said she'd come over to see me ASAP, damage was $300 (Yen24k) short time. (1 shot then goodbye) I did not bargain.

She came over to my apartment on time, dressed the same as I met her. White loose tshirt, no bra, short cut hot pants.

After making her feel at home, she stripped off and sucked my cock immediately. I got hard just looking at a tight, slender, slim body with those C+ tits (fake but not hard). Her cunt was small and tight. She also shaved. She had a real pretty face with big eyes and a cute lips like Jessica Alba. I fucked her for over an hour. She moaned and screamed like a virgin all the way. Eventually I got tired. She hand job me for awhile then I asked her to blow me so that I could get hard again. She blew up nonstop til I came in her mouth. To be honest I wasn't expecting that.

I'm not sure if she spat it out in the sink or swallowed. I gave her a full weeks plus load. But she was kind enough to clean me a bit before washing up. She did not ask for a tip and she paid for her taxi back. Good girl.

A week later, on Sunday I got horny, I wanted to see Ann, my favourite BJ ($110) girl at Parklane Mall but she was busy. She had taken the whole week off.

So I called ChuChu in the evening. I asked her to come over again. This was at night. But it was a quiet night so not much work for her. She asked to come at 3AM but that was too late - I asked her to come over at 10pm. OK

A couple of minutes later she message me on wechat to ask if she could bring her sister. Twosome. Fuckyeah. Damage was $600 (Yen48k) in total.

They came over. Her sister looked ok. Young, attractive. More prettier than ChuChu but Chuchu had the better body.

While ChuChu washed up in the shower, Sister unzipped my pants, popped out my cock and sucked it for a damn long time. Then ChuChu came out and I took sometime to worship her body. I tried to kiss it but she giggled and said no. Then she blew me.

Pretty soon I had the two girls on top of me sucking my cock like in the JAV movies. I reached out and used my finger to finger fuck their moist wet cunts. Wow they did not need to use lube.

Throughout the whole session, I kept on telling myself. I HAVE TWO NAKED BEAUTIFUL GIRLS IN MY BED!!!! WOOHOO.

They also switched positions to let me fuck them.

Her sister was more homely than Chu Chu. More like a girl next door. She didn't shave so much. And she had natural tits, B cup. A bit pointy but nice and gravity defying. She asked me to guess her age. I said 23. She laughed. She might have been 17 for all I know.

Anyhow after fucking them for awhile, Chu Chu blew me til I came in her mouth while I had my hand up her sister's wet cunt and my other hand wrapped around Chu's breasts. The sight of her staring at me embarrassed like with her mouth full of my cum, dripping down her lips is going to stay in my brain for all eternity.

After I came, they washed up, I took the opportunity to join them in the shower. We showed together for awhile a bit. I held both of them while they washed my cock and I played with their breasts and vagina. I had this big mirror in the bathroom and it was glorious to see the action on the mirror while I touched them.

I tipped them $50 - they were very happy and caught a cab and went off.

I slept very well that night. God bless you Chu Chu.

OK, some people say I overpaid $300 for a Viet girl. But hey, if u had seen her - 23 year old genuine, slim, slender, attractive, beautiful ass, lovely breasts, white skin, those cute lips and big eyes…. you would agree her price is worth it. Not time watchers.

Pictures/Advertisement Accurate?:

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I try and treat my girls with respect and try and not haggle over the price. It works well
Thank you so much. Very entertaining.

Not me! That sounds awesome. Thanks for the report

For what?

Did you read the review?

So I misread the post and I ended up going to Orchard Towers and there were only 4 floors of whores. Took the side elevator to 9th floor and ended up in the commercial office floor. Ended up getting a HJ on the 4th floor. Place was underwhelming but will try to check out Orchard Plaze if I have time.

I went to Orchard Towers many years ago. I got put off because there were many transwomen and lady boys. Some more obvious than others.

Try Orchard Plaza - on the other end of Orchard Road, closer to the Istana, there are also other places including Peaches, same area. (The instructions to get there is in my original post).

And for punters requesting chuchu's info, she has moved on and not in SG. And to be honest, if I don't know you that well, I won't give the contact out for the girl's safety sake. The last thing I want is for her to get assaulted and somehow the blame trail leads back to me.

Last edited: