Skydiving

I went skydiving naked once. But I gave myself a black eye so didn't try again.

Good Luck!

MossBoss

You folks must have massive balls to have the courage to skydive! (Not you Yuma-you just have courage!)

@MossBoss, skydiving naked, mercy, and a black eye, wow! Did one of your massive balls fly up and knock you in the eye?
7IFqU.gif

I never once left a perfectly good airplane without a friendly boot in the ass from my jumpmaster.

When she was alive my mother gave me lots of good advice. One thing she told me was to never jump off of something that was more than 3 feet (a meter for the metric among you) off the ground. I have followed most of her pieces of advice, including that one.

-Ww

When she was alive my mother gave me lots of good advice. One thing she told me was to never jump off of something that was more than 3 feet (a meter for the metric among you) off the ground. I have followed most of her pieces of advice, including that one.

-Ww
I'm with that one.

I'm generally a thrillseeker but i'm afraid of heights so this is where i pass...

I've static line jumped 3x when younger. I remember the guy who I used to go with (about 20 years older than me at the time), took out a joint on the way there and we smogged out driving to the jump location, and got pulled over by the cops on the way. I'm not sure what was more nerve-racking: being high pulled over by police or the jump itself while (no pun intended)...high. I used to love hanging on the wing strut. They got pissed off at me once for milking it too long.

Last edited:
I can attest as a former parachute regiment soldier that parachuting and/or skydiving is better than sex any day!

I wanna do this: (1m 10s in)

Me too! So much so that I actually got halfway through the process of signing up to pack parachutes in Spain a couple years back to work and get the hundreds of normal skydives necessary before you can do the wingsuit. But I ended up sucked in by travel and Thailand and getting my divemaster and scuba diving nonstop for 3 months instead.

I can attest as a former parachute regiment soldier that parachuting and/or skydiving is better than sex any day!

I will take your word for it!

Did they ever caution you against jumping in the nude? Bit like diving/jumping of the high board and your scrotum ends up somewhere near your ears on impacting the water - but probably much worse for skydiving.

Reactions: aleclowe
Tokyu Hands probably has all the bits and pieces if you want to knock up your own kit at home. DIY - save a packet.
Ha! My money is tied up in other stuff... bucket list I guess!

Hmmmm, I've tried skydiving once and I might have to agree to a certain extent. The excitement and rush you get from it is just on a different level. But it's "different", like apples and oranges. If I had to choose between skydiving again or a session with a hot Japanese girl....I'd probably pick the girl! :X3:

But to answer the question: did a tandem jump in Las Vegas. Was totally hyped about it until the VERY moment we jumped out. Going from super excited, to full on regret, and going back to absolute joy as we were falling was an emotional roller coaster I'll never forget!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland