Guest viewing is limited

Closed SL review filter by location

Ken4fb

MMF / MMFF members wanted. Ping me if you are keen
Reaction score
Hi,

Was browsing the SL review and found myself wanting to list all review from SL in specific area, Yoshiwara/Shinjuku/Yokohama/Kawasaki , etc.
Is it possible to do this? The left is the current, and the right is the proposed one. When clicking on the area it will go to the list of all review from all the shop specific to that area.
1694147462595.png

I just pick that review randomly, @Doggyfong , in case you are wondering.
I am volunteer to help with the tagging.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Hi,

Was browsing the SL review and found myself wanting to list all review from SL in specific area, Yoshiwara/Shinjuku/Yokohama/Kawasaki , etc.
Is it possible to do this? The left is the current, and the right is the proposed one. When clicking on the area it will go to the list of all review from all the shop specific to that area.
View attachment 22523
I just pick that review randomly, @Doggyfong , in case you are wondering.
I am volunteer to help with the tagging.
That would indeed be a great feature.

No, because we plan on breaking the soapland section apart to more geographic specific areas.
The double-tagging is a bad idea for future work planned. It should not be possible in the first place...

Reactions: Dfblaze and Ken4fb
No, because we plan on breaking the soapland section apart to more geographic specific areas.
The double-tagging is a bad idea for future work planned. It should not be possible in the first place...
Okay, that serves the purpose if it will be breaking down based on the area.