Guest viewing is limited

Sleeping Beauty new member review

Secret Gaijin Lover

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi I'm now a new member of SB. I found it and mede it inside. I'm a handsome white man from USA. I've been in Japan for awhile now so Japanese wasn't a problem.
I had a long tour which I did not understand everything they told me but I got the basics. The staff was really kind. They all tried very hard and were very cool. I expected a few to be jerks but all were very nice even to the drunks. Most of the people were also polite and friendly. Two cute college grads were there but they soon left. They were so cute and friendly. After them not many chioces for free girls until two more girls came at like 5am. Most seemed like regulars who only play after knowing u well first. I would like to go again and often. Any other members want to join me? I'm down to play everywhere

It seems like the good old days of Sleeping Beauty are gone. Even then, the chances of picking up a single girl were almost nil. By chance, try to strike up a polite conversation with a couple and they might accept an MFM, but don't get high hopes. If you want action, it is better to go accompanied, but with a girl. Otherwise, enjoy the views from the windows to the playroom, the drinks and some good conversations. Good luck and have fun!

Does it get pretty busy there on average or are the other ones like bliss out or olive21 generally more popular?

I went today but only 3-7pm. It was super boring. Both times I went I was the only gaijin. My Japanese is ok but not great so it was difficult. No girls there but three, one with her bf kept staring at me but it was obvious her bf wasn't there to share or even talk as they didn't talk to anyone and soon left. I tried to go look upstairs but a staff guy soon said it's closed. Kinda a waste of money if we can only use the basement. If u only can play with a girl u bring then I'd rather just take her to a hotel and not have a bunch of guys watching or hitting on her. Another happening bar in Ibaraki was much better as a girl asked me to play as soon as she got there. You'd have better luck and save money just finding a girls on the street, at a bar, or at a club. #ripoff Other two girls were maybe 5s at best and didn't play

hey I live in Ibaraki, which place in Ibaraki, can you please give me the name and location. it would be of great help.

I went today but only 3-7pm. It was super boring. Both times I went I was the only gaijin. My Japanese is ok but not great so it was difficult. No girls there but three, one with her bf kept staring at me but it was obvious her bf wasn't there to share or even talk as they didn't talk to anyone and soon left. I tried to go look upstairs but a staff guy soon said it's closed. Kinda a waste of money if we can only use the basement. If u only can play with a girl u bring then I'd rather just take her to a hotel and not have a bunch of guys watching or hitting on her. Another happening bar in Ibaraki was much better as a girl asked me to play as soon as she got there. You'd have better luck and save money just finding a girls on the street, at a bar, or at a club. #ripoff Other two girls were maybe 5s at best and didn't play
I haven't been there for 3 years I think but the 2nd floor isn't closed, it's ok to go there if you find a partner but you need to pay additional 2k if you're a single guy. couples don't need to pay that fee.