SM Hotel in Kashiwa

impish

TAG Member
Reaction score
Tonight I was driving home from Tenodai, and saw this little itty bitty sign for "Hotel X". Curious I had not ever seen it mentioned on any of the local deli health sites as an option, I just wondered if it wasn't well known. Got home and did a search and found it. Apparently, it's a small fetish hotel similar to Tokyo's Hotel Alpha, and the pricing isn't too bad. The location, however, requires a car. http://hotelx.space/

From the pictures it seems to be in better upkeep than Hotel Alpha. I visited Alpha last year with a lovely lady and while everything seemed clean and in working order it just felt a little neglected. I'd say Alpha is better equipped though based solely on the pictures. I'm always interested in BDSM related spots in Tokyo Area to hit up on my trips though so this is good info.

Bonus point, I also visited Hotel Sara for the first time last year with the same lady and we were very surprised to find that while they are not a SM hotel they DID have very strategically placed semi-hidden attachment points for restraints all over the room we chose.

Reactions: impish
Going to the neighborhood of this hotel by public transport is not difficult, thanks for a recent residential development nearby. You can take a 42 bus from Abiko station’s south exit, which leaves every 20 to 30 minutes during the day. Getting off at the first bus stop after the bridge over the Teganuma Lake brings you to the place near the hotel's entrance alley by a Lawson.

Last edited:
Reactions: SugoiBoy
Which Hotel Sara did you go to? There are a lot of them and they are all different.

https://sara-kinshicyo.jp/ room 505 (Schoolroom isn't really my thing but we were only going there because she said none of her clients had ever taken her there before and she always wanted to check it out so I let her pick the room.)
I may start a new thread about this location because I know other people have visited and I'm curious if they also noticed attachment points or other little hidden gems.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
Looks like someone forgot to update their SSL certificate...

I've wanted to go to that Hotel Sara for a while, it is quite unique compared to the others.

Looks like someone forgot to update their SSL certificate...

I've wanted to go to that Hotel Sara for a while, it is quite unique compared to the others.
It was seriously the nicest love hotel I've ever been in and they seemed prepared for foreigners because they had an english version of just about everything. Surprising since they are so far from the tourist areas.

It was seriously the nicest love hotel I've ever been in and they seemed prepared for foreigners because they had an english version of just about everything. Surprising since they are so far from the tourist areas.

I've been to a different Sara hotel before (just not one with the themed rooms), just not that one, and yeah they are super nice inside.