Guest viewing is limited

So .... I Dated This Vietnamese Girl And ....

majimekun

TAG Member
Reaction score
... during the two days I saw her, she kept hitting/biting me everytime I kissed her.
When I confronted her she pretended she didn't even notice she did it.
I imagined the painful sex that would ensue if I kept dating her so I finally decided to leave her definitively.
Is that common with vietnamese girls??

I've dated a couple of Viet girls before and still friends with a few but with regards to your question I think you just have an aggresive one on your hands

Sometimes you should just take a chance to see where it goes and not let your imagination run wild.

Good luck!

Reactions: User#6326
Well, if she was able to handle conversations I might have tried her longer but alas ...

Well, if she was able to handle conversations I might have tried her longer but alas ...
Then thats a completely different issue. I've had aggressive encounters before that left their marks on me that I found hot at the time but it really depends on the mood and the person man.

Good luck next time and you should try out new things.

Aggressive can be good unless it's lip biting I just can't stand that lol. I do have some scars though from an ex who left her mark on me she liked to play rough.

Aggressive can be good unless it's lip biting I just can't stand that lol. I do have some scars though from an ex who left her mark on me she liked to play rough.

Sometimes its good but sometimes damn, get a hint woman! lol

that happend to me once with this russian girl i saw a couple of times, we met at a club she had this thing where she kinda bit my tongue every time we made out. she was a bit on the agressive side as well.... it was gun at the beguinning as i wasent yous'ed to it but it started to get painfull after a while. and a bit annoying but the sex was awesome... she was a lioness in bed. i dont know try her out mybe you will be pleasently surprised

Reactions: majimekun
Thanks but I've already ditched her.
I think I would have tried her in bed if she wasn't so boring on the conversational side.
For sure she was wild :)

Why this question?
Exactly. Dated 23-26 YOs before and hung out with her crowd then eventually squeezed every f*ck I can get from her. I was cold in the relationship but I was all fire in the sack. Thats the name of the game.

Jerk move but it taught me a lot and made me a better lover

well if i get just4funs questions drift is because age tends to be usually a huge variable with women... older women tend to be well.... more experienced and more fun in most cases say 25 and up... younger girls tend to be well... young and you have to lead the interaction more (this is my opinion based on my experience)

Reactions: just4fun
well if i get just4funs questions drift is because age tends to be usually a huge variable with women... older women tend to be well.... more experienced and more fun in most cases say 25 and up... younger girls tend to be well... young and you have to lead the interaction more (this is my opinion based on my experience)

Sorry, I don't buy this argument.
The reason is that I've also had several experiences with young girls and the two youngest ones (19 yo) had conversations that were way more enjoyable than this 24 yo.

It's all down to the personality and the chemistry. Nothing to do with age.