Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 Mins 33K

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Details of the Encounter:
So I finally gave up on Deriheru and Erotic Massages in Tokyo.

My Birthday is coming up and I wanted to treat myself to something good. I always wondered about Soapland and worked up the courage to go to Club Max. I read the reviews here about Club max and is happy to confirm that the agency is fantastic.

I would say though that the girl I chose told me that they only accept foreigners who can speak Japanese very well. While they are open to accept foreigners they usually decline foreigners with no Japanese ability as it is needed for the rules and communication with the girls.

Anyways I walk in to the shop and they thought I was Japanese which I should have confirmed. I should say that I am South East Asian and I guess that helped out my booking. They showed me the girls available and asked for Ayumi. They said that today was her last day and she is taking some time off. Not for bad reasons or anything but I was told the girls usually do that.

Ayumi just looked magical when i saw her. She was wearing some sexy purple lingerie and was looking like a model. She is advertised as 25 but she looks much younger than that it seems.

We walk the two flight of stairs to her room and she took off my clothes and folded it to a basket. I told her that this was my first time doing soapland and asked her to be ''gentle'' with me and show me the way.

She filled up the bath tub and washed me and giving me a masterful BBBJ while sitting down. She kept commenting on how hard it got and kept slapping it down and tugging on it. It was just a tease and asked me to get into the tub. She set up the mat and once it was set up joined me in the tub. She went under the tub in some way and proceeded to give me an amazing blow job. A few minutes later my load just shot up and she giggled on how high it flew. I guess it was the weirdness of me hanging in a bath tub that made it.

She asked me to lie down on the air mattress and proceeded to do what all seaplane girls do. Rub herself all over me while tugging on my dick somehow while i was lying face down. I am not really sure what happens next but she just started slurping on my ass and I was like WTF and she just kept giggling when i was making weird uncomfortable noises. ( Think Deadpool 1 during the anal scene for Ryan Reynolds) She didnt stop even though i silently said no.

Flipped me over and DFK the shit out of me. Like she was aggressive on this sticking her tongue in my mouth and sucking on mine. I do not have a long or special tongue but she manage to find it and pull it out to suck on it. In my head this has been WAY WAY WAY better than any service AM has given me so far.

All this while she is giving me a HJ that made junior go wild. I could not fathom how such an amazingly beautiful girl she is and the things she is doing to my cock. I am seriously getting hard just typing up and remembering this experience.

Rode both my thighs and tit fucked my arm while licking every orifice imaginable it seems. She finally put on the condom and rode me CG and my pelvis is still throbbing towards how good her CG is. Her reverse CG is even more magical. Her ass glistening while she bounced up and down. I could not last and that was number two.

She cleaned me up and the matt. Told me to get on the tub again while she did clean up duty. Asked me to lie down on the bed with her and kissed me to get me hard and gave me another HJ that turned into a BBBJ. I was all out of bullets. So she kissed me deeply and washed me one last time before asking me to drink the magic juju juice or mouth wash. We talked the last 10 minutes and she offered me a drink, walked me half way down and hugged me good bye. She said she is taking some time off but gave me a card for a discount next time and said I should call and see when she is back. Sadly she said she will be taking a break. I might have been her last client.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Luck shined on me that day and had an amazing soapland experience. Got the girl I wanted and she was more than I ever dreamed of. A total knockout with the skills to match. Can't wait to see her again on the active roster because I will be there to play ball again.

Do you think a south-east Asian guy with basic conversation skills will be allowed in? This review pretty much sold me to visiting this place.

If you have good command of basic japanese skills you should be able to get in quite easily.