Some Questions About P4p Providers In Japan

ShibaKen

TAG Member
Reaction score
Sorry for what may seem like a silly thread but I've been thinking about a lot of things recently and several questions came to mind. Firstly, which is more likely to make a girl leave the P4P industry? Not getting enough customers or being extremely popular and getting a lot of customers? I can see it going both ways.

A girl who is not getting enough clients may leave because she thinks it's just not worth the time and effort. On the other hand, a girl who's popular can make a lot of money quicker so that she can stop working in the industry and pursue another career. Although i can see the latter also staying longer because it's proving to be a good source of income.

My second question is, what's the average length of time a girl will stay at a shop and how often will she change shops? I'm guessing the above factors come into play but maybe 2-3 years on average?

Thoughts?

If you can read some Japanese & can figure out slangs for things the Japanese fuzoku related BBSs are a good read for this kinds of things.
Only women in the industry can tell the real answer & the Japanese sites seem to have young ladies candidly talking about lots of various situations.

Reactions: ShibaKen
I've had some extensive interaction with girls from a interview perspective (not a client of their services) and what I've learned over the years:

- Many girls get into the industry and they will work for a certain period of time, whether it be to gain a pre-set goal of money or pay off a debt. There are some out there with serious financial problems, whether it be from themselves or a family member, they work to gain the funds to pay off the debt.

- Some girls will leave the business temporarily to either change a shop or to avoid certain clients. There are some real nasty Japanese stalkers out there that manage to locate girls who move to new shop. Of course, the shops don't do much to protect the girls...all they can do is move from place to place to try to avoid being found. (however, there are few message boards that find and report such information..."Oh, that girl, I found her at this new shop...etc. etc.")

- There are girls who are college educated and work a full-time job and still work in the industry for additional money. (albeit, some actually enjoy the work and continue with it...) I know of at least two stories where these women got married to a successful Japanese professional... no problems with money, but yet still choose to work their full-time job and work in the industry. At least one of these ladies, her new husband eventually caught on to what was going on and as you can imagine, that ended in disaster.

- Average time at a shop: Realistically, it's more like 1-2 years at the most. The girls will move from shop to shop because they can get the 'new entry' mark and clients will immediately try out the new girl. But there have been cases where a client will choose that 'new girl' only to find out it's the same girl he was seeing from a previous shop. That results in a 'change'. (if you know what that means...) Anyway, once a girl has worn out her welcome and her orders drop... she'll likely find a new shop in a new area. (usually)

- In some cases, girls will recruit their 'good clients' to be private clients, arranging meetings directly with one another through email and thus giving a financial boost by cutting out the middle-man.

As Desktop mentioned, there are a number of BBS-type Japanese boards where working girls (and their clients) discuss various topics...everything from usual gossip to how to save money....and random bitching. TAG gains a lot of knowledge from direct contact with working girls as well research by keeping up with threads on 2chan and other specialty boards that we have been shown by the ladies.

You won't find another English site like TAG that has the same kind of diverse connections to the various P4P scenes. :)

I've had some extensive interaction with girls from a interview perspective (not a client of their services) and what I've learned over the years:

- Many girls get into the industry and they will work for a certain period of time, whether it be to gain a pre-set goal of money or pay off a debt. There are some out there with serious financial problems, whether it be from themselves or a family member, they work to gain the funds to pay off the debt.

- Some girls will leave the business temporarily to either change a shop or to avoid certain clients. There are some real nasty Japanese stalkers out there that manage to locate girls who move to new shop. Of course, the shops don't do much to protect the girls...all they can do is move from place to place to try to avoid being found. (however, there are few message boards that find and report such information..."Oh, that girl, I found her at this new shop...etc. etc.")

- There are girls who are college educated and work a full-time job and still work in the industry for additional money. (albeit, some actually enjoy the work and continue with it...) I know of at least two stories where these women got married to a successful Japanese professional... no problems with money, but yet still choose to work their full-time job and work in the industry. At least one of these ladies, her new husband eventually caught on to what was going on and as you can imagine, that ended in disaster.

- Average time at a shop: Realistically, it's more like 1-2 years at the most. The girls will move from shop to shop because they can get the 'new entry' mark and clients will immediately try out the new girl. But there have been cases where a client will choose that 'new girl' only to find out it's the same girl he was seeing from a previous shop. That results in a 'change'. (if you know what that means...) Anyway, once a girl has worn out her welcome and her orders drop... she'll likely find a new shop in a new area. (usually)

- In some cases, girls will recruit their 'good clients' to be private clients, arranging meetings directly with one another through email and thus giving a financial boost by cutting out the middle-man.

As Desktop mentioned, there are a number of BBS-type Japanese boards where working girls (and their clients) discuss various topics...everything from usual gossip to how to save money....and random bitching. TAG gains a lot of knowledge from direct contact with working girls as well research by keeping up with threads on 2chan and other specialty boards that we have been shown by the ladies.

You won't find another English site like TAG that has the same kind of diverse connections to the various P4P scenes. :)

Thanks for the in-depth and insightful reply! Man 1-2 years.... Looks like I won't be able to meet the same girl next year then.. :( Ah, how I wish I was one of those that can be recruited haha Would be great having direct contact with a girl you like.
I had actually thought of asking these sorts of questions to the providers but have read that they are taboo and pretty rude as it concerns their personal private lives. As such I've refrained from asking such questions and the most intrusive question I've asked was whether or not they were working part time. I've tried searching for information on similar question like these although not as related to private lives but come up with mostly yahoo answers style of posts where former P4P providers would post in reply. They are still pretty insightful though.

When you mean shops don't do much to protect the girls, do you mean they divulge information to customers who may want to meet them but are no longer working at the shop?
Also, are girls more likely to move from one sort of service to another or just stay in the same one? For eg. Would a girl working in Soap ever move to Pink Salons or Fashion Health? If so, wouldn't there be a pretty huge gap in income since if I'm not mistaken, Soap and Delivery make the most money.

Another question I just thought of is that are schedules indicative of whether a girl is rushing to get out of the industry or something like that? For eg. I've seen some girls work almost 4-5 days a week weekly while others only work once or twice. I know that it ultimately depends on each individual and their circumstances but are girls in the latter category more likely to leave sooner than the girls in the latter or is it the other way where the latter girls are close to earning enough money to leave and are phasing out their work?

Thanks again and sorry for more questions.

I'll answer your questions in order without breaking out the quote machine:

- You're welcome and it may not be possible to see the same girl twice if a long period has passed. I tried to find some people that had stayed longer than 2 years and there seems to be only a handful that stay for long periods of time. (this excludes the foreign agencies like AM, Nasty Dolls, etc... you'll see that those agencies keep some of the same girls for years.)

- Please don't approach a girl for her personal contact information. It is taboo and could create problems for her or even worse leave a negative impression of a a foreigner who may want to use that service in the future. (the girl and/or the shop could refuse more clients if they have bad experience.)

- Our contact with girls is through the industry circles. Eliah and myself never have used any of the services where contact has worked, it's all been through building relationships from one girl to the next. (who's willing to feed us information and answer questions)

- Protecting the girls: Basically, if they ban someone from seeing a girl or using the shop, nothing is stopping from them from making a reservation under a new name with a different phone number. It's even more difficult for those meetups where the client checks into the hotel and then calls the shop for the girl he wants. There's no way to know who it is until the girl arrives at the door and sees who it is. In the Japanese society, it's almost forbidden to refuse a service if you show up to the door unless there's some extreme criteria. This problem continues where clients may try to hang around a station if they know her schedule and attempt to follow her home. (happened on more than one occasion...) Again, the shops really can't or don't do much about it.

- Girls tend to stick with their preferred type of service. Soaplands are viewed as the 'harder' of the services but usually with more reward. (Reward vs. Risk/Effort, etc.) It's not unheard for a girl to change the type of service, it just depends on each individual. Salary wise for those shops, it goes Soap Land > Delivery Health > Esute/Massage > Pink Salon. (+ nomination fees that are passed to the girls and not the shop, that can be significant at the end of the month if she's busy. )

-Schedules - This is partially related to real life and also partially related to building interest. Some girls have no other job and need the money, so they work like mad. Other girls have real jobs and can only work certain days of the week. In other cases, they may be stay-at-home moms and can only work while the kids are away. There are a multitude of reasons... However, there is one other.... Some Japanese guys like to have those girls that appear to be 'innocent' housewives that do the deiheru stuff part-time to make extra money. So, those girls may work for one shop and only work 1 or 2 days a week, if that. Those Japanese guys will see that and feel that she's a rare commodity and want to instantly book her when her schedule is open. What those guys don't see, is that that single lady is working at another shop on the days she's not working for the other. (Or again, has a real job or family that she really needs to take care of.)

The only girls that I've heard of that finally quit the business 100% are those that got hooked up with a rich husband or other sugar daddy arrangement that means that they don't have to actually work anymore. Many, many girls quit and come back either because they need to or they just simply like doing the job.

@TAG Manager

Thanks for the quick and insightful reply! Yea, a real bummer that girls don't stay at one place for too long but I can understand now why they don't. I wouldn't want to face somebody I didn't like myself repeatedly.
With regard to personal contact, yea I would never do that although I must admit it's incredibly tempting sometimes. What I meant was personal questions like how long they plan to work for, how long have they worked for and what they plan to do after they leave the industry etc. Really interesting points regarding schedules. I never knew that. I don't know why but I'm extremely fascinated by all of these for some reason. Really good read.

I think I've read something similar before regarding the rate in which girls actually quit for good. I don't really blame them as it's pretty good money for a job that has a low barrier of entry. Although I wonder, do the rich husbands they get married to once their clients/customers like regulars or something to that extent or do most of them meet outside the job?

Thanks again! You've been incredibly helpful! :) I hope you don't mind me resurrecting this thread if and when I have more questions.

Hmm... I'm sure there are a number that quit for good who you hear nothing about because they just disappear into normal respectable life.

Reactions: Emma-Emerio
Hmm... I'm sure there are a number that quit for good who you hear nothing about because they just disappear into normal respectable life.

Less than you would expect, sadly. These girls have their own social circles on LINE and when a member goes dead for awhile, that means that they've gone back to normal life for awhile. However, they eventually show back up....

Yeah, can't put a firm number or percentage, but there are a lot of returnees that show up at the shops for older women. ("Someone else's wife" kind of shop.)