Some questions regarding to Osaka services

nintendo2324

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
Long time lurker - used to read this site extensively several years ago. This time, I have a chance to go to Osaka and plan to use some services. I've read a large amount of the review posts in the Osaka thread. But the procedure of some shops makes me confused.

For example: Club Amour. The procedure is: You come to the shop, pick the girl available, pay money and wait. But, If I want a specific girl, I've to go to their site and look for what time she gets to work, Am i right ? If I don't book her first, is there a chance I have to wait 2-3 hours for her If she is booked ? (Because I don't have a Japanese number, and my japanese is N4 so It's hard to book via phone) So, is there any chance I can get the right girl if I just follow her schedule on the shop's site ?

I plan to use ultra chichi too, but I don't know the course which lets you use your own hotel, and how much money I have to pay ?

Reactions: wndrlst
Hey all,
Long time lurker - used to read this site extensively several years ago. This time, I have a chance to go to Osaka and plan to use some services. I've read a large amount of the review posts in the Osaka thread. But the procedure of some shops makes me confused.

For example: Club Amour. The procedure is: You come to the shop, pick the girl available, pay money and wait. But, If I want a specific girl, I've to go to their site and look for what time she gets to work, Am i right ? If I don't book her first, is there a chance I have to wait 2-3 hours for her If she is booked ? (Because I don't have a Japanese number, and my japanese is N4 so It's hard to book via phone) So, is there any chance I can get the right girl if I just follow her schedule on the shop's site ?

I plan to use ultra chichi too, but I don't know the course which lets you use your own hotel, and how much money I have to pay ?

On the website you can at least check when the girls are working and if they are OK with foreigners. If you don't book in advance there is of course no guarantee for anything. Maybe a girl you like is available, maybe she is popular and is booked the whole day. You should go at less busy hours and not focus on one girl alone but have alternatives in mind.

Check the schedule of the girl you like on the website. If you don’t book her first and she happens to have a lot of advanced bookings which happens if the girl is popular, you can end up waiting even longer. The most important part is check if the girl accepts foreigners. Ultra Chichi has an English website. Google it.

Check the schedule of the girl you like on the website. If you don’t book her first and she happens to have a lot of advanced bookings which happens if the girl is popular, you can end up waiting even longer. The most important part is check if the girl accepts foreigners. Ultra Chichi has an English website. Google it.
Thank you, I've seen their english website, it seem like they charge different compare to japanese site. I've contact them via whatapps, very friendly and quick reply
But I still want to have the right girl in amour. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Alice
On the website you can at least check when the girls are working and if they are OK with foreigners. If you don't book in advance there is of course no guarantee for anything. Maybe a girl you like is available, maybe she is popular and is booked the whole day. You should go at less busy hours and not focus on one girl alone but have alternatives in mind.
Thank you sir !

Ultra chichi accepts foreigner. Tried and tested. Just check the cast schedule and contact them with their sns account. They can chat in full english, but please send a message in advance so there's room time if the reply is slow. The guy who delivers the girl is also nice so that is minus one fear for you.

You can check my review with them. I'm planning to use them again by the time I comeback next month

Ultra chichi accepts foreigner. Tried and tested. Just check the cast schedule and contact them with their sns account. They can chat in full english, but please send a message in advance so there's room time if the reply is slow. The guy who delivers the girl is also nice so that is minus one fear for you.

You can check my review with them. I'm planning to use them again by the time I comeback next month
thank you, already read your review about aida momo and meimei, seem like you are confused about their system like I do. They charge differently with gaijin. Wonder if their nomination on each profile on their site are based on their breast size or it is another different fee. Like: course + nomination on profile + nomination based on size = actual cost

thank you, already read your review about aida momo and meimei, seem like you are confused about their system like I do. They charge differently with gaijin. Wonder if their nomination on each profile on their site are based on their breast size or it is another different fee. Like: course + nomination on profile + nomination based on size = actual cost
Nomination fee is based on their popularity. I really wanted to try Fujiko but nomination fee for her is 9900 yen and she doesn't seem to work with ultra anymore.