Guest viewing is limited

Something similar to Bliss Out in Osaka?

chocochips

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Wife and I are heading back to Osaka and on the way out we thought of checking out the happening bar scene in Osaka. We're not that adventurous, but we've been twice to Bliss Out and mostly just get a kick out of watching and having fun with ourselves while amongst others. We're hoping to visit someplace with similar foreign friendly vibe (we're SE Asians with no Japanese except the common phrases) like we've experienced in BO Tokyo. I can't seem to find many suggestions on Osaka from the search I've done and many online resources are catered mainly to Japanese users.

Appreciate any help!

Reactions: DoubleMay
Also going going to Osaka on the 27th. If you know any recommendations or want to meet up let us know x

Also going going to Osaka on the 27th. If you know any recommendations or want to meet up let us know x
Ah sadly I'll only be there in mid Oct. If you do find any nice places do share your experience? I heard that Kujira is one such place, although I can't find much info.

I've been trying to find more info on here. ... But it's proving more difficult. Will probably do a deep dive on Google soon! Will let you know x

Hello,
Please check this.

Kujira seems foreigner-tourist friendly.

I heard most of happening bars in Osaka require Japanese-speaker accompanied.
According to my Japanese friends, the bars in the northern area of Osaka(Kita, Umeda around Osaka station) are chic and tourist-friendly. Because there is office-workers' area. While the bars in the southern area(Minami, Shinsaibashi, Namba etc.) are likely close-minded, non foreigner-friendly.

Please let me tell you a feedback from a foreigner-tourist couple.
A bar in the southern area is required to show your cocks to the shop master(He/Him). Not quite sure the reason why. Perhaps, he wanted to check the visible STDs for guys. But I feel that's very weird.

Before going a bar, I recommend to google them or ask other TAGers via personal messages.

I do hope you enjoy your trip to Osaka!

Last edited:
I’m in Osaka from mid to the end of October. Did you find anywhere or want to meet up let me know