Spiritual air sex experience...???

Thank you for sharing your experiences,as well! It's interesting, how we acknowledge this, and it's been coming back to meet, like here even before having tarot read, it could be a good chance...
I now have in mind, that if I go somewhere around this time, I might ended up meeting that person!
So scary!!

I highly do understand your point, as it also may have chance not to stay together...But, can't get away from thinking about that person, from time to time...sigh...and even have a fear, what if he finds me out about here...

Well, I'm glad my life is not a "boring" life. It's actually very exciting for the new discovery, at the same time. (^^)

I'm glad I was able to here more stories with depth. Thank you, always!(^^)

Forget about the tarot and esoterica nonsense and posting this on TAG. The only thing you need to do if you want validation is asking that person if he has similar experiences. But be careful what you wish for..

Reactions: Yuriko
Yuki-onna is hot, why’d you run?

I ran because she was scary as well as sexy.

Also, even though she is sexy I knew she had planned to eventually kill me...though the sex was pretty snow melting lol.

I ran because she was scary as well as sexy.

Also, even though she is sexy I knew she had planned to eventually kill me...though the sex was pretty snow melting lol.

That's the experience with the ghost?? Sounds like you're telling a story from a movie...it kinda reveals your mind, what's going on deep down!!

Reactions: TokyoJoeblow
I thought it would be sex with an imaginary dick, like the air guitar competition.

Yes, the topic I brought up was true. Unfortunately, I don't remember how huge the penis was...!!

That's the experience with the ghost?? Sounds like you're telling a story from a movie...it kinda reveals your mind, what's going on deep down!!

Yes, I'm sure most people have had strange ghost sex type dreams at least once in their lives.

If not, they surely have had other strange dreams as well haha.

But seriously, everyone has fuck dreams

For me that's only when I don't get enough while awake. But I have to confess I have actually had sex while sleeping. The next morning we were both like "did we do it or was it a dream?".

Reactions: Troilist and Yuriko
For me that's only when I don't get enough while awake. But I have to confess I have actually had sex while sleeping. The next morning we were both like "did we do it or was it a dream?".
Sometimes I have fuck dreams after sex when she didnt stay over. Dreams are not generally about the woman I just had sex with either.

Hmmmm.......to be woken up with sex without actually waking up? Interesting......I'm not sure how I would do, but I'm willing to practice over and over and over again. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Now could 3 people have sex while sleeping and ask each other, "Did we do it or was it a dream?"

You like a challenge, Sir! :)

Reactions: Mr 3 and Troilist
Haha
Done that too!

But also fallen asleep while on the job also.

I went to this sekukyaba yesterday. My second time ever. I looked into her eyes and did heavy breathing. She reciprocated. So I think that counts as air sex.

Now you done it. She is definitely pregnant. Save your family honor and marry her.

My spiritual sex is I'm not with the person, but I feel his approach, I have my pelvis moves so hard, get wet, so much excited and feel the dick insert, makes me cum hard, he sometimes comes from behind. I can see who is doing and hear his voice. I still have this these days.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
My spiritual sex is I'm not with the person, but I feel his approach, I have my pelvis moves so hard, get wet, so much excited and feel the dick insert, makes me cum hard, he sometimes comes from behind. I can see who is doing and hear his voice. I still have this these days.
So the dick is like a phantom dick, not attached to the person fucking you?

So the dick is like a phantom dick, not attached to the person fucking you?

Apologies for my slow response.

It's a person's dick. Transparent...I know who it is...