Booking Method:
Other Website (Cityheaven, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
January, 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
The reservation made through nh-nh.club by e-mail, in English

I have had my eye on Kyouka for a while as she appeared very attractive but her reservations always filled up quickly. When I saw her schedule I booked straightaway and boy am I glad I did.

I turned up at the apartment building they sent me an address for and sent a text message to say that I had arrived. I received the apartment number in response and was greeted by Kyouka at the door. I was worried that I might be disappointed, after a number of experiences where the photos bore very little resemblance to the actual person. However, Kyouka was as gorgeous as I could have hoped for!

After paying, we stripped and showered, with some play, then went to the bed. I explained that I wanted AF and then reverse and we began. She has a really nice body with a cute bum and soft hormonal breasts. She kisses vigorously and loves to tease a man's equipment. She wanted to enter first, and as she was bringing me to the brink again and again I let her. After that I entered in missionary, moved to spoons with much kissing and groping then she went on top.

Kyouka pays attention to every part of you and teases you until you think you cannot handle any more!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
The experience was fantastic and I cannot recommend her more highly. She doesn't speak English but basic Japanese should be fine.

Thank you for you report!

Approved: 1/20/2024