Std check tokyo area at night

Tralala30

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi guys.. I need a help and suggestion on where should i go for std check that are available at night?

Now im at shinjuku station and went to primary care tokyo but unfortunately closed already so any recommendations?If possible tonight because I only free for today and mostly busy...thanks
(Sorry for my bad english)

Reactions: Majora
There are, as far as I know, no STD clinics open after 17:00, sorry to say but if you are worried you should make time to go even if you are busy.

Reactions: Majora
can anyone explain to me the process of going to one of these clinics?
i can turn up to the clinic w/o booking? can the results be returned the day i turnup? and do the results cover most stds

can anyone explain to me the process of going to one of these clinics?
i can turn up to the clinic w/o booking? can the results be returned the day i turnup? and do the results cover most stds
Yes, generally you can walk in without an appointment.
No, you dont get the results on the same day. It usually takes about 3 work days and you can get the result by calling or checking an internet website, depending on the clinic.
Some people say there are places where you can get the test results the same day but i have never been to one. If there are, they are a minority and more expensive.

If most stds are covered depends on what type of test you select.
Generally blood tests should cover things like hiv an syphilis, and swap test cover things like clamydia and gonorrhea. The people at the clinic should be able to explain you what the tests are for.

swap test cover things like clamydia and gonorrhea. The people at the clinic should be able to explain you what the tests are for.
For the swab tests, do they take throat/mouth samples as well as down under?

I mean when test STD in the urine. Are they effective in determining what STD you have?

I mean when test STD in the urine. Are they effective in determining what STD you have?

For men, yes, for certain STDs - gonorrhoea, chlamydia, and trich.

Women generally need a swab test, as the infection may not be in the urethra.

Syphilis, herpes, hepatitis, and HIV require blood tests.

Syphilis said:
I don't think this is entirely true for HIV. In the use you can buy HIV self test kits in pharmacies. The kits use a swab and are said to be quite accurate.

https://www.y-cn.jp/clinic/shinjyuku/

This place is in kabuki cho and should be open until 22.00

I know that you put me on ignore but wanted to thank you nevertheless, that was a great recommendation.
Got an alert (which was fortunately unfounded) and they could accept and diagnose me very quickly.
Not the most fancy clinic I’ve ever been for sure, and clearly better to be able to speak Japanese, but a good address just in case.