Std / Something To Watch Out For

owlet

Devolved
Reaction score
I have noticed that sometimes women do this thing where they rub your member against their clit..

be careful with this as you might be being covering up for FS bit if you are not covered and they start doing this you can catch something

Well, that's the main reason why I always prefer to stick with 本番店(shops where offer FS)
I had worked at several health shops however, I always worried about giving them Sumata; rubbing pussy against uncovered penis. It is standard practice at delivery health shops where don't offer FS. Now, I feel much better as I don't need to worry about gettting something by providing Sumata. Very few clients have asked for Sumata specifically.

I completely agree with you Manami and have expressed this view to several Japanese deli health girls. I don't think there is any research on this though (I volunteer for the test or control).

Reactions: Manami TMK and Yuma
I completely agree with you Manami and have expressed this view to several Japanese deli health girls. I don't think there is any research on this though (I volunteer for the test or control).
I wonder how big the chances of catching anything from sumata are.
They seem very small to me to be honest, unless there are visible soars or that smelly white stuff that indicates gonnorhea (expecially on a dick).

Sumata is already a bad substitute for FS. If you then put on a rubber the odds for a satisfying finish take a deep dive. I therefore completely agree with @Manami TMK, that's the best way :p

Reactions: Manami TMK