Stepping up to the plate

Stepz

TAG Member
Reaction score
I mentioned in my first post that I have been lurking for a long time. I have learned a lot here, and I appreciate all the OGs. I dabbled in the hobby a little last September when I was in Tokyo, but felt intimidated about writing my first review about a legend (Manami).

I'm back in Japan again, but this time I've stacked my schedule for my 6 days in Tokyo as much as I could while maintaining plausible deniability (I generally can't play between the hrs of like 6PM and 12AM). It's my intention to write reviews of everyone I'm with, and hopefully I'm not bad at it. My Japanese is toddler level at best, so I'm heavily skewing towards TAG indies, with a little AM mixed in, and probably an early morning Barubola run just for the experience.

Hoping to make a meaningful contribution to the community, even if it's just showing options for other language-challenged folks who have to play on the fringes (if they RTFF and see that lack of language ability will limit them).

Last edited by a moderator:
Wise choice, you can’t really go wrong with the TAG indies and some AM thrown-in. Some people with no Japanese or beginner level Japanese come in thinking it’s gonna be easy and then reality smacks them in the face when they come into communication issues dealing with the staff and girls. Then they get a lackluster experience or even worse step on landmines. Big props to you.

Wise choice, you can’t really go wrong with the TAG indies and some AM thrown-in. Some people with no Japanese or beginner level Japanese come in thinking it’s gonna be easy and then reality smacks them in the face when they come into communication issues dealing with the staff and girls. Then they get a lackluster experience or even worse step on landmines. Big props to you.
Yeah I've seen enough knuckleheads come through here like that to not have to make that mistake for myself. Thanks for the kind words!

So I definitely didn't expect my first review to end up getting locked :ROFLMAO:

I want to make clear here that I know there are better/more cost effective options than what I experienced on my trip, I just think the OGs have that well covered. My contributions will more benefit people who fit some/all of my categories: not living in Japan, poor language skills, non-asian/non-white. The playing field is different, but we can still get in the game and have fun.

My initial plan for the trip was too ambitious, and things didn't work out with a couple of the indies, so I just have 2 indies and 2 more AM reviews coming.

So I definitely didn't expect my first review to end up getting locked :ROFLMAO:
Good it is still visible then, I can partly take credit, not my intention, sorry! But it was the other peep who nailed the coffin.
One of my first reviews here also ended up getting locked. Girl is retired now so it doesn't really matter though.

Good it is still visible then, I can partly take credit, not my intention, sorry! But it was the other peep who nailed the coffin.
One of my first reviews here also ended up getting locked. Girl is retired now so it doesn't really matter though.
No I don't blame you, I thought you were perfectly reasonable. I was just surprised it escalated like that haha.

I want to make clear here that I know there are better/more cost effective options than what I experienced on my trip, I just think the OGs have that well covered. My contributions will more benefit people who fit some/all of my categories: not living in Japan, poor language skills, non-asian/non-white. The playing field is different, but we can still get in the game and have fun.

My initial plan for the trip was too ambitious, and things didn't work out with a couple of the indies, so I just have 2 indies and 2 more AM reviews coming.
You did great. All the blame goes to the other dude who overreacted and was defending AM like a paid stooge. Chances are he might be the owner or one of the staff. The things he posted in the thread are highly sus.

Last edited:
You did great. All the blame goes to the other dude who overreacted and was defending AM like a paid stooge. Chances are he might be the owner or one of the staff. The things he posted in the thread are highly sus.
I didn’t reacted at all, just explained my experience with the agency. That’s it.
I am wondering how many people really get payed to review providers…

If someone say again that I wanna try profit from the agency or they pay me, I am gonna to suit him because you are defaming me

I'm having an AM gig in abit. Hoping it's a pleasure as they were super to deal with on Line (I messaged them at 4am this morning after Y shirts and a night in some clubs and even so they were sound)

Fwiw I speak Japanese but as I'm brand new to P4P I'm taking the tried and tested safe options

Looking forward to your reviews

C'mon guys why can't we just shake cocks and be friends. Ok. that was not appropriate :ROFLMAO:
That's only appropriate when you're meeting in the toilets near Tobita.

If someone say again that I wanna try profit from the agency or they pay me, I am gonna to suit him because you are defaming me

Dude, chill out. No need to pay that much, I will defame you for a decent all-cotton white shirt.