Guest viewing is limited

Stewardesses

Which airline has the hottest stewardesses?

• Total voters
Other: Air China, China Southern and Asiana. And often it depends if you're in first class.

Reactions: Wwanderer
It depends on a lot of factors like if you're flying regional or long haul and what cabin you're in. Younger cabin attendants are often serving regional economy. I typically sit up front so am usually stuck with the older CAs, although on my recent JAL flight to Seoul, there was a cute CA named Nori that was assigned to business class. It was pretty empty so I was able to have a nice conversation with her and get her line contact.

All I can say is that any of the Asian (or anywhere else really) carriers are a million times better than the US flight attendants..

Reactions: Solong and Muku1
All I can say is that any of the Asian (or anywhere else really) carriers are a million times better than the US flight attendants..

If I ever had to agree with any of your posts here, this is one of them.

I strictly fly ANA most everywhere I go. Luckily, connection flights for me aren't so long and ANA usually hits the major destinations that I need anyway. I do remember getting stuck on a Delta flight sometime ago and it was utterly horrible. I don't even remember how I got stuck with that flight, but the service, the amenities and the attitude of the FA's -- all of it was below par. (Or, am I just spoiled by ANA?)

I'll definitely pay a premium when I know that I'm going to get top shelf service and consideration.

It depends on a lot of factors like if you're flying regional or long haul and what cabin you're in. Younger cabin attendants are often serving regional economy. I typically sit up front so am usually stuck with the older CAs, although on my recent JAL flight to Seoul, there was a cute CA named Nori that was assigned to business class. It was pretty empty so I was able to have a nice conversation with her and get her line contact.

Oohh you are awesome ...

Other: Air China, China Southern and Asiana. And often it depends if you're in first class.

I found the Asiana stewardesses to be unattractive. They were all very tall though. I figured that the requirement of being >175 cm and trilingual in Korean, Japanese, and English made it so that they couldn't be picky about looks.

Reactions: John Chavers
When flying back and forth from the US to Japan, I often fly Singapore Air, which goes through LAX. A lot of the time I'll stay overnight there because aside from the traffic LA is a pretty cool city. One time I was staying at the Hilton LAX, and I encountered a crew of China Air stewardesses (pretty sure they were from CA- they were all wearing red suits). This unfortunately doesn't get into Penthouse Forum territory but I made a mental note to stay at hotels near major international airports more often.

Reactions: John Chavers
China Air stewardesses (pretty sure they were from CA- they were all wearing red suits).
China Airlines or Air China? (China Airlines is Taiwanese, Air China is mainland Chinese). I've always found Air China stewardesses to be less than appealing, they've always looked tired and been wearing too much makeup. But then I fly economy...

Honestly not really sure. They were all skinny asian women in red outfits. They weren't all super-hot or anything, but what they lacked in quality they made up for in quantity. :)

When flying back and forth from the US to Japan, I often fly Singapore Air, which goes through LAX. A lot of the time I'll stay overnight there because aside from the traffic LA is a pretty cool city. One time I was staying at the Hilton LAX, and I encountered a crew of China Air stewardesses (pretty sure they were from CA- they were all wearing red suits). This unfortunately doesn't get into Penthouse Forum territory but I made a mental note to stay at hotels near major international airports more often.

That would be a more interesting topic ....... where do flight crews (FC) stay when they are in Tokyo. Maybe we could generate a heat map with alerts for sightings :). Now Haneda is "international" they must be using Tokyo hotels. I have noticed the Hilton in Shinjuku being used by FC - not sure what airline.

The only stewardess I ever had fun time with (yes, that type of fun) was (surprisingly?) on British Airways. Hot blue eyed brunette with the most charming accent ever. Asian stewardesses are not the only hot ones.

I fly a lot. There is a lot of eye candy, but to me there is nothing above 8 and those 8s are reasonably rare; except sometimes on Korean air where they are all 8s thanks to the same surgeon.

I have drummed up a lot of mutual attraction with these ladies and in many cases they have positioned themselves to acquire my attention without effort on my part (of course i dressed well, was confident in my actions, and had a firm posture), but to be honest i don't like to hit on girls in their workplace surrounded by their colleagues; if she isn't the alpha female, the alpha female is going to make her life hell.

If you can end up at the same hotel as the flight attendants that is a better way. I have often strike up conversations with them just to get info on the routes i usually fly and where the company normally puts them up :0)

On my hong kong to tokyo flight on ANA (operated by Air Japan), 4 cabin attendants for business class of which one looked decent. On the Tokyo to NYC flight (also ANA), 4 CAs for first class. All were older and not that attractive. The head purser was almost a doppleganger of Japanese actress Ryo (http://asianwiki.com/Ryo). There were 2 CAs that were pretty cute but they were in economy.

From my experience with ANA , there's always at least one CA who's catching my attention.
I tried a Chinese company, and it was very meh :/
Makes me think I ought to choose my flights based on this kind of criteria.

Singapore Air is good, although they seem to have the same issues that all airlines do....the good routes get taken by the experienced ladies. Last flight I took LAX-NRT, there was a cutie working my section of the plane, but she spilled some wine a few times. It's always fun when a little incompetence is endearing.

Reactions: DJV and just4fun
Singapore Air is good, although they seem to have the same issues that all airlines do....the good routes get taken by the experienced ladies. Last flight I took LAX-NRT, there was a cutie working my section of the plane, but she spilled some wine a few times. It's always fun when a little incompetence is endearing.
It's called seniority......

Reactions: Wwanderer
the current contributions to this thread given the sub forum topic are very weak

I've never successfully picked up a stewardess/flight attendant directly from on board any flights. And haven't really tried, because they are too "professionally polite". I would focus on women sitting next to me, if I got lucky with sitting next to a single and cute one, or when waiting in the terminal for the plane.

I've always met flight attendants accidentally on the train (coming from the airport), in clubs, or online. So it's always been a random surprise treat, versus any planning or targeted pickup on my part. However their schedules tend to be problematic for me, unless they are open-minded about sex and relationships. I've actually had better consistency and relationships with women that worked at the airport, but weren't flight attendants.

I'm with Sinapse on this one. In terms of appearance, most Asian airlines have at least decent looking and tall-ish women. Like when I flew on Korean Air, a few months back, I had no complaints. I didn't see the next Miss Universe in the group, but they were do-able and didn't hurt my eyes.

I was on an American Airlines flight a few years ago, and was treated to the fat-est flight attendant I have ever seen. The woman was so WIDE, that when she turned around between the aisles, she was hitting passengers with the side of her hips. Ridiculous. I was thinking there should be at least some type of weight limit or at least "width limit" for airline attendants for safety and health reasons.

Last edited:
A great thing about both flight attendants (how many decades ago did they stop being called "stewardesses") and airline ground staff members is that (in most cases...a few airlines don't offer it), they get what is referred to in the industry as "the benefit". This means the perk of being able to fly standby for little or no cost (typically something like a ¥2000 "service charge") wherever the airline and its partners go. This makes LDRs A LOT more practical and affordable.

-Ww