Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Chie

Date of Encounter:
October 2018

Contact Method:
http://ssj.jam1999.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 minutes / 19000 yen (nomination included)

Type/Location:
Shibuya

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Finally decided to try out Strawberry Jam.

Went there on a weekday around 2:00. It's not too hard to find and it's at a pretty busy intersection close to Shibuya Station (about a 5 minute walk). When I first got there, for whatever reason, I saw five foreigners drinking beer outside the entrance and making a ton of noise. I wasn't sure wtf they were doing and I actually walked past the shop. I'm not sure if they were customers or just tourists hanging around drinking at 2:00PM on a Monday.

Anyway, I came back around and they were all gone and I walked in. The tencho was really nice. He showed me the prices and he removed two cards. Unfortunately he removed Mami who I'd heard great things about. Maybe she was busy? I'm not sure. I chose Chie because I liked her pictures. I was led into the waiting room and I waited for about 5 minutes until he came and got me. He told me in English "No sex, okay?".

Chie is quite cute. I wouldn't say she's very cute but she's rather small. Really short with a nice body. She also has a belly button piercing. She asked me a lot of questions. Where I'm from, what languages I speak, etc. She also thought I was Spanish. I told her I was SE Asian and she laughed and asked me why I looked so white. I thought it was funny too.

We showered and we chatted a lot. Actually, this is really my only complaint about the session. I like talking but I felt like we spent like 75% of the time just chatting. Finally we got on the bed. Some kissing, sucking, stroking and DATY. Her pussy is really tiny and very pink. I could barely get a single finger in there. She then capped me for the BJ. I asked her if we could use a condom since I don't do BBBJ.

Her mouth is quite small so it feels really nice when she sucks. She's no expert but she's damn good at it. Finally I blew my load and she literally kept sucking for like 5 minutes after I finished until I told her to stop. We spent rest of the time talking about Japanese rock bands and her asking me more questions.

Jumped back into the shower again and said our goodbyes.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Chie is really friendly and an excellent provider. The whole experience felt a bit too much like a GFE experience for me though. What can I say.. I like my girls slutty, not sweet. Not sure if I'd try Chie again. If I did I'd definitely choose the 40 minutes instead.

It's possible to be assertive and move things along without being a jerk. Takes a little practice, though.

Did she have condoms or were you required to bring your own?

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive
It's possible to be assertive and move things along without being a jerk. Takes a little practice, though.

Did she have condoms or were you required to bring your own?

You're right. I should definitely learn how to do that. It's interesting because despite being really polite in general I'm usually pretty open about what I want when I'm speaking in English.. but in Japanese maybe I'm a bit more passive haha.

She had her own. She had a bunch of them actually.

Reactions: akasam