40 mins /9900 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
January 2024

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
First time going to a Fashion health and first time sexual encounter, so do not have any comparisons to make with prior experiences. There were touts outside, ignore with them since they are not part of the establishment and are ILLEGAL. The guy in front desk inside the place will let you know what the deal is, and ask how much time you want to book. He did not ask me to pick someone, I guess because Kurumi was the only one immediately available at the time of walk in. I do not know, and I was too nervous and forgot to ask.
I picked the 40 min and sat in the waiting room. There was nobody else waiting, but I did see there was at least one other gentlemen's shoes in the shoe parking lot(middle of the hallway lol).

She did not speak a word of English so I was mostly communicating with her through hand signals and occasionally google translate. Due to this, I was extra passive just so I didn't cross any boundaries by accident. This is a downside to not knowing japanese in Japan.

She is young and normal build, leaning towards the chunkier side around the waist, and has a very pretty face and smile. She seemed very clean.

She asked me to undress and to enter the shower, and she gave me the bath.
After that, it was your standard fashion health service, and condoms were provided at the facility. No FS obviously.

I will say that the experience was quite impersonal and that can be a positive or negative depending on your expectations. This is probably due to the language barrier, so I do not make judgement about what the experience would be like for a japanese speaker. Overall, She was a good time and extremely accommodating.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Crazy what you can get for seventy bucks.
Recommended, for $70 USD, its hard to beat the price and she is a wonderful lady

Last edited:
Thank you for your submission!

Approved: 2/21/2024

I did see there was at least one other gentlemen's shoes in the shoe parking lot(middle of the hallway lol).
Not Strawberry Jam, but I saw and did that at a different fashion health and it was really ???? especially since it happened to on the last unique shop I went to during my trip

Reactions: StFyle
Thanks for the report. I don’t think anyone has reported on her for SJ.

Good luck with your next experience.

Reactions: Alice
I went there today, took the elevator to the 5th floor, rang the bell twice at the door that says "strawberry jam" but nobody answered the door lol. I stood there for 5 minutes and then left. Do I need to call first? What did I do wrong?

I went there today, took the elevator to the 5th floor, rang the bell twice at the door that says "strawberry jam" but nobody answered the door lol. I stood there for 5 minutes and then left. Do I need to call first? What did I do wrong?

Website says it is on the second floor.....looks like you rang on the wrong door :LOL:

Website says it is on the second floor.....looks like you rang on the wrong door :LOL:
Just went there again, looked all over the second floor and nobody was there lmao. I'm I supposed to knock at any door?

Just went there again, looked all over the second floor and nobody was there lmao. I'm I supposed to knock at any door?
its the first door on the right of the stairs on 2nd floor, it was wide open when I got there, and the signs around will make it quite obvious. so maybe wrong building?

Reactions: StFyle and Danbo