Strawberry Jam - NEW girl! Good!

Service Name:
Strawberry Jam

Provider Name:
Madoka

Website/Contact Info:
https://sj-jam2020.com/schedule?p=6

Appointment Length & Costs:
11000 yen 40 minutes (1k nomination fee)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:

Quick context

I've been having some money issues, so I need an option on the cheaper side for now, so I decided to hit up the Strawberry Jam. I had a good experience there last time I went and reports have been positive (I can't recall one "not recommended" actually). And… it is on the cheap side (9900 yen for 40 minutes if you don’t nominate).

Strawberry Jam is fashion health located in Shinjuku pretty close to Don Juan the luxury soapland - one day perhaps I'll get there...

I have been checking their blog for a few weeks and this new provider Madoka popped up on the list. She had about 5-6 blog photos and they all looked decent. She was the right height and judging by the photos on the thin side. I must mention which I never have here, is another method I use to try and figure out what type of person the provider is, and perhaps get a hint about them physically. I read the comments that they write to past customers. She said in one comment that a customer called her cute and it made her happy. In most cases I think these turn out true. Obviously the ones the shop posts are selected. But I think the blog ones are generally whatever the provider wants to say.

Anyway back to the review - I had a day off work and headed over to Shinjuku that day about 11:30am to get there just before she started at 12 noon.

the place and Madoka

The techno there at the time was pretty friendly as was the one last time. I told him my choice - Madoka. He said she was running 30 minutes late so I took a little walk around the town. Came back, waited for about 15 minutes or so and the techno called me in.

She met me in the hall in front of the rooms. She had a cute little skirt on and a white puffy sweater. She had light brown hair, about 150 cm as advertised and was pretty smiley. We got in the room and made a little small talk. I told her my usual routine, HJ, fingering, a little kissing... as I'm writing this I realized I forgot to request paizuri... oh well.

She got undressed pretty quickly. Her body had a tiny mid-section but well acceptable, in my opinion ideal size boobs - not too big, but big enough for a handful. She was kind of half shaved. I mean, no hair around the actual private part, but a bush above it. I must note I liked her nails. Sparkly and long but not too long. She also had a good vibe. She smiled and was accommodating.

We got in the shower and she washed me down and gave me a long HJ. I was on day 11 of NoFap so the finish was pretty good. We did a few other things in the shower and after. Had a good chat about where we were from and about providers actually. I like to hear their opinion on the business. She said she doesn't like providers with bad attitudes so she tries to have a good one. For the record I have no idea how good her English is or if she can speak it. I generally keep it 100% Japanese.

Got dressed and she said she hopes I can come back.

Attachments:
IMG_8212.jpeg

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:

I can safely recommend Madoka. I couldn't really find a negative thing to say. Good service, cute face, good body - not much body fat… just a little (a bit more than I’d imagined from the blog pics).

I can't quite say she was "hot." She didn't quite have that sexy movement. But I think most guys who fancy this hobby would probably put her a bit above average, you could say "cute."

Kind of a simplistic review cause she was good and all went smooth. So now Strawberry Jam is 2/2 for me. Anna was really nice and so was Madoka.

Will probably stick with it for now due to funds. 11000 yen is a good price especially when you get good service.

Last edited:
Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 3/22/2024

Was there a particular reason why no bj?
Ya.

I don’t like them so much. I’m kinda softcore.

If you’ve never been there you can certainly get a blow job if that’s what you wanna know.

Reactions: Alice
Madoka was my last visit while I was still in Tokyo! She's cute and attentive. I usually ask how they feel about English just to feel things out and she gave me the usual answer that she's no good at it, lol. If I were in Tokyo another week, I'd have visited her again.

Is it cheaper to just get a HJ?
No, you still pay basic service rates. That goes for pretty much any shop - if all you want is a subsection of basic play, you're still going to pay the basic rates.

Is it cheaper to just get a HJ?
Well. As Sudsy said, no.

But…

I’d tend to think you’re likely to put the provider in a better more relaxed mood if she’s told that’s all she has to do mainly when she was ready to do a lot more.