Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
40mins / 14k no nomination

Type/Location:
Shibuya

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese throughout

Details of the Encounter:
I was doing some morning shopping in Shibuya on my last day in Japan and decided to check out Strawberry Jam. The location was easy enough to find. West of the crossing, make a right at MOS burger. Tencho gave me a friendly greeting. I paid my money and waited a couple minutes in the waiting room. Then was led inside where I was greeted by Miwa.

I've seen some reviews here about Strawberry Jam being hit or miss with the age of the providers. I must've gotten lucky this time. Miwa looks like she's in her mid to late 20s. Maybe early 30s at most. Fairly average face, great body. She has a slender frame and a narrow waist. Perky and firm boobs with big sensitive nipples. Friendly personality and made me feel comfortable the entire time.

Her service was slow and sensual. If that's your kind of thing then you'll definitely enjoy Miwa. Shower was fairly standard with light kissing. She laid me down on the bed and started with some more kissing. She then started licking her way from my neck down to the balls and eventually a BBBJ. Her technique was soft with some nice tongue, slow tempo and overall very enjoyable. After a few minutes she hopped on for some sumata which took me to the edge of popping. I asked her to go back to BBBJ for CIM to which she obliged. After I popped, back in the shower where we made small talk about my trip. Got dressed and we said our goodbyes.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall a very pleasant visit. I've seen some reviews here where it was a mixed bag for foreigners. Maybe it helps that I'm Asian (Chinese-American) and speak some Japanese. Would definitely recommend Miwa.