http://strawberrysystem.nblood.jp/profile3.aspx?id=7195

Appointment Length & Costs:
13000 yen for 40 min

Type/Location:
Walk in

Language Notes:
English only

Details of the Encounter:
(Just realized Rino has been reviewed by others here but no spoilers.)

Made another visit since I was changing train in the area. It's Strawberry Day today btw so it's 10k if you're Japanese. No luck for me even though I mentioned it to the tencho who said no to me and showed me the laminated English card with gaijin prices.

Again I chose to let him pick and it was a busy night with 2 people ahead of me in the waiting room. A group of Asians walked in after me and were rejected by the tencho who told them in English the place is fully booked tonight and to come back tomorrow.

What happened next is a bit of a surprise, the tencho accepted another Japanese client even though he just rejected the Asians.

Not only that, the last local guy was also shown to the room before me so I was basically last. Oh well, at least the wait was only about 15 min. And I could have been turned away like the Asians and left with blue balls!

Rino is a real cutie. She said she's 20 (so does her bio) and I believe it. She's a real stunner this one with a nice slim body, puffy nipples and a slightly untidy but natural bush.

Put her in a school uniform and you'll fulfill your student fantasy. She's also got the kind of looks that would qualify her for one of those idol girl groups where they're all sweet and innocent looking.

She gave me one of the best showers I've ever had and washed me gently like a subservient girlfriend / wife.

Then it's onto the bed and she started with a light peck on the lips like a shy girlfriend going to bed for the first time.

It was followed by some noisy nipple licking and then she moved to a handjob.

Here's the twist - her handjob technique is lousy and it sort of hurt slightly. Not only that, the blowjob she gave me lasted mere seconds before she want back to the handy. I asked her for more BJ and she obliged but again for a few seconds before returning to the HJ. Also whenever I reached over for a grope, she'd inch away. Funny how she became cold so quickly.

I then requested for sumata but she thought I wanted more lotion and lathered my cock with more instead of mounting me. I gave up and tried my best to cum. Thankfully she's a stunner so I finally popped even with that lousy HJ and lack of touching her body.

Suddenly Rino was all smiles again as she led me back into the shower and washed me up. I basically couldn't stop looking at this cutie.

Pity her service wasn't up to scratch. Win some, lose some, I guess.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Rino scores high in terms of looks but work-wise she pales in comparison to Ririka whom I had yesterday (even though Ririka is nothing compared to Carina whom I had earlier in the year but is no longer working I think).

Strawberry Jam is indeed full of hotties but service levels vary wildly.

Also you never know if you might get rejected for being a foreigner and even if you get accepted, expect the locals to go first. It's one of those things in Japan!

Still, there's nothing like having some fun with a hot Japanese chick and I'm glad there's a place like Strawberry Jam that is gaijin-friendly.

If you think about it, that's incredibly rare because most places with good stuff (I'm not talking about pink salons like Happy Hinomaru / Dio / Jan Jan which are stuffed by grannies) are still Japanese-only.

Last edited: