Strawberry Jam Shinjuku - a lovely time with Hiyori

Service Name:
Strawberry Jam Shinjuku

Provider Name:
Hiyori https://sj-jam2020.com/profile?id=31

Website/Contact Info:
https://sj-jam2020.com/profile?id=31

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 mins - ¥9900 + Nomination ¥1000 + Option ¥3000 (more on it later)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
October 9 2022

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
So I had a free hour or so to kill in Shinjuku so I decided to get my rocks off. After seeking the advice of my senpai here on the site (thank you again), I decided upon Strawberry Jam.

I was a little nervous because it was my second fashion health visit. Earlier I’d tried men’s esthe, but found myself blue-balled most of the time.

I turned up to Strawberry Jam, a quick walk from the station, to find my first preference Ayumi, was a little busy. I was also told three times by the tencho “No sex”. I got the message.

A bit about my preferences - I’m not that into boobs, as long as they’re big enough to dangle a lil and play with. I’m more about the ass, so I wanted Ayumi as that was one of her best points according to her profile. But alas she was taken, so I went with Hiyori who had the same hip measurement. I also wanted someone fine with おしっこ - I’ve been told I’m a man of refined tastes.

Luckily Hiyori fit the bill and after a brief wait, she took me to the room.

The room was nothing to write gome about, very cramped, just the bed and the shower and a little closet.

Hiyori on the other hand, I found positively charming. She was just the right amount of chubby that breathes an air of vitality and bubbliness in her step. She had soft, sexy arms and a waist that has enough to grab without it becoming overwhelming. Her ass was perky, yet had a good amount of jiggle. It was fantastic to hold in any position we found ourselves in. Her face was cute, yet heavily made up. Nice eyes to look into and to have looking at you. She had some nice dick sucking lips which were great to kiss, nibble and suck when we made out. They also knew their way around a dick if you know what I mean. In the end, I was happy to have chosen Hiyori.

On to the action. After a brief shower, she took me to the bed and asked me about my sensitive spots. She gave a sultry whisper near my ear before her tongue made it’s way to all the places I mentioned. She got me hard quicker than I’d care to mention. She licked my balls, then dragged those exquisite lips up my shaft to the head. And then the sucking began. Honestly, not the best head I’ve received - I think the best head comes from someone into you and into giving head - but I could feel the experience. As her tongue made it’s way back up to my neck, she began the sumata. And this really took it to the next level.

Her pussy was shaved and soft and coupled with her hand technique felt just like getting cowgirl the old fashioned way. She then bent down to kiss me as I thrusted with increasing vigour. I could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter - at times I would slow and angle the tip to where her clit was and enjoyed the little jolts it gave her. She said 気持ち, but how much I believe it, I’m not sure. For the next however long we cycled between head, hand and tongue (she has great technique in both domains), intense makeout and fondling, and sumata. I think she was really trying to make me bust but I’m pretty good at holding my nut. I was just really enjoying my time with her and her exquisite technique.

In the end the timer went off and I hadn’t cum. She said it was okay and that we had five more minutes. I asked her to go onto her back and she obliged. We did an intense missionary sumata with her soft, pillowy thighs adding to the pleasure. When I was about to blow, I moved myself forward, we shoved our tongues down each other’s throats, and blew a big one all over her chest and tits. She played with it a little on her chest and said a lot came out. We kissed some more and got cleaned up.

In the end, she couldn’t pee - it’s alright, it happens to the best of us. I was refunded the ¥3000 and went on my merry way.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Next time I hope to get her, or another similarly chubby gal and hopefully have them piss a lil. What can I say, I like what I like and I liked being with Hiyori.

I hope I don’t catch an STI though…

Thanks for your report, glad you had good experience after all of the advice given in your earlier question thread.

Approved: 10/15/2022

Glad you took my advice. And also glad you enjoyed yourself and let go, enjoying a wonderful lady.

I think Hiyori might have actually been at this shop back when I last visited in 2019.

I hope I don’t catch an STI though…
I want to tell you “nah, you’ll be fine,” as really the odds are just so low, but the risk is always there. If you’re worried, in November pay for a full panel checkup at a clinic.

Then when the results come back negative, you can celebrate at Strawberry Jam using the leftover cash from that panel.

Reactions: leo23592113
Glad you took my advice. And also glad you enjoyed yourself and let go, enjoying a wonderful lady.

I think Hiyori might have actually been at this shop back when I last visited in 2019.

I want to tell you “nah, you’ll be fine,” as really the odds are just so low, but the risk is always there. If you’re worried, in November pay for a full panel checkup at a clinic.

Then when the results come back negative, you can celebrate at Strawberry Jam using the leftover cash from that panel.
It was great advice, I look forward to hearing more in the future. Hiyori was all I was asking for as a beginner.

From what I gather, the risk of STI is low so I should be fine. Still the worry lingers…