Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
November and December 2022

Location of Service:
Incall Location

Language Notes:
English

Narrative of the Encounter:
Moving to Kuala Lumpur for work and away from Japan meant if I wanted to keep up this hobby of mine, I'd need to do some digging. I wasn't sure how it worked over here and I knew that things would be decidedly different to Japan. Below is three separate times I met with some providers with unfortunately disappointing outcomes.

After some research, I came across a few websites that piqued my interest and the first being 'www.emilykl.org'. It seemed to be the only site that provides mature girls which is something I've always enjoyed. In the end, I decided to have a go and messaged an agent on Whatsapp via the phone number they had on their site. It was very easy to do and I booked in to see Ms Keri Curve for an hour of fun (RM 350) ... or so I thought. I turned up to the room a bit early and waited.... and waited... and waited for 35 minutes as the chap on the phone apologised and offered me a discount on my next visit. I was fairly annoyed by this point and to add insult to injury, when she arrived she looked nothing like her photos! I was expected someone like this:

View attachment 19926

But instead, I was met with a 25 year old Thai girl with braces. Now, I appreciate that is not that bad considering, but I was looking forward to a MILF and I didn't get one. At this point, I was disappointed but not enough to drop everything and leave so we showered together and she gave me a quick but decent massage before a respectable BBBJ. I went down on her for a few minutes before she capped me and she rode me until I popped. Showered off and left. We hardly spoke really during the appointment and GFE was minimal. Twas a regretful start to my Malaysian account.

After some words of complaint were drafted to the agent, I asked him if I were to try again, I'd like him to make sure 1. the provider doesn't turn up late and 2. is actually somewhat similar to the girl in the photo. He promised and gave me a RM50 discount. So I set up another session this time with Ms Elanor. Long story short, I turn up and its another younger Thai girl and I wasn't in the mood to pay for something I hadn't ordered. I apologised to the poor girl and told the agent I wouldn't be continuing with them and left.

The third encounter was with a girl from 'www.klstarclub03.com'. I found out about this site from a kind TAG user and it looked pretty promising. After some deliberating, I finally decided to book Patty, a cute looking Thai girl with nice fake tits again via the Whatsapp number from the site. She offered full service incall for 45 mins at RM 255, which is dead cheap. I thought perhaps that would be a red flag but thankfully, it was not. The problem with Patty ultimately was her attitude. The moment I came into her room, she looked about as enthusiastic as a comatose goldfish. She was hot, no doubt, but just ruined it with her nonchalance and bratty demeanour which was a great shame. On her bio, it said that she was open to DATY, BBBJ and even anal if I paid a bit more. However, when I asked about these things she said no to the DATY (not even any fingering!), no to the anal, and her BBBJ was just so meh. I was really finding it tough to keep hard as she just couldn't seem to be arsed half the time. I just tried to enjoy what I could and after some maguro sex, I asked her to jerk me off and get it over with basically. Once I was close, we almost had a danger close situation as she points my guy at my face and I only just dodge my own friendly fire. I was stunned and not only that, she complained that I'd hit her pillow and sullied her bed! I couldn't believe it. I quickly showered alone, got dressed and left. I gave some brief feedback to the agent and hoped I had just got unlucky with Patty. Otherwise, KL StarClub seems a decent provider and at least the girls are the same as the ones in the photos.

A bit of trial and error it seems but I must say stay away from EmilyKL.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Thanks for your contribution to the community!

Approved: 1/12/2023

KL's most popular health joints Genesis and Hokkaido has reopened btw. You might as well save the hassle and patronize these places because at least you can view these girls and choose to save yourself the heartache.
Thanks, yeh heard about Hokkaido but didn’t know about Genesis? I met with another girl from KLStarClub and she was great so seems to be case by case.

Reactions: Moonie94
KL's most popular health joints Genesis and Hokkaido has reopened btw. You might as well save the hassle and patronize these places because at least you can view these girls and choose to save yourself the heartache.
Is Genesis re-opened at the same place?

Reactions: tokyodrifter27