60 minutes / ¥10,000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
Other: Please Specify in Review

Narrative of the Encounter:
I did not have much hope after reading about the plethora of disappointment that uses on this website have in Nagoya.

However! I happen to find one positive review of this place from another member and was hoping it was accurate. (Spoiler; it was).

Straightforward experience typical of most R&Ts. Greeted at the elevator door, simple prepayment, never saw another man. A Google review mentioned that they may have charged their credit card without consent while they're in the shower, so I made sure to lock my card before entering, and shower really really quickly.

No assistance in the shower, I was by myself. I even broke normal protocol and exited the shower room because I was worried about theft (I had my passport in my pants), but ultimately nothing happened. The provider was very nice, but on her phone almost the entire time. Tried to use that to my advantage and just imagined it like she was not interested or bored. To be honest quite a lot of the time she was on her phone simply to translate between us but she was definitely responding to messages and on her phone every moment that I was in the shower. Quite a bit of one-handed back massage time. I would have preferred less talk, more rub.

The massage itself was mediocre at best. Mostly through a towel until time to get to the real business.

I'm happy to confirm that YES, they do give HJ with the 60 min course. IMO the HJ was excellent with the perfect tempo to make me last (it's been a while) and not feel rushed or mechanical.

Ultimately a satisfying experience, especially for the price in the P4P desert of Nagoya.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Thanks for your review submission!

Approved: 10/18/2023

Glad to know you had fun there! Sounds like it was similar to my outing, bar the language and security. They had lockers by the lobby so I stored my valuables there, and I didn’t bring any cash/card anyway (used QuicPay on my phone for CC rewards) so there wasn’t much to lose.