Suggestion for thin wall hotels in Osaka

Zev8

TAG Member
Reaction score
Any thin walls hotel in Osaka for better Fun? Am planning for a stay in Osaka and looking for hotel room with thin walls so we could be heard😆

Hotel New Hankyu had some pretty thin walls and I'm sure my neighbors heard me when I was there last time. They are closing soon though, but I forgot the exact date.

That's a fantastic idea! I mean, I can't imagine any travelers and particularly their kids who book a hotel room to get a night's sleep wouldn't want to be kept up all night by your dumb fucking assholery. You're exactly the kind of shitbag, cheap-ticket, scumbag piece of shit foreigner that nobody in Japan wants around, particularly the expats, who have to deal with the reputations you ruin with your stupid fucking bullshit behavior.

You want an audience? Go fuck your girlfriend on the curb outside Osaka Station, preferably near the koban. I can make you a map if you want. I guarantee you'll get attention, and then the criminal charges will guarantee that's the last time anyone in Japan will ever have to tolerate you and your dumb bitch and your asshole fantasies. Fucking jerkoff.

Try Osaka Castle Park at night OP. You won’t be alone there.

Any thin walls hotel in Osaka for better Fun? Am planning for a stay in Osaka and looking for hotel room with thin walls so we could be heard😆
Holy shit dude. Get your exhibitionist rocks off somewhere else, not where families and kids can hear you.

Not kink-shaming, but it's basic etiquette to make sure everyone involved in your kink has given consent. Go to one of the exhibitionist clubs if you want to be heard/seen, not a family hotel.

it's basic etiquette to make sure everyone involved in your kink has given consent.
Bingo. Anything else is just scumbaggery.

Reactions: bdole