Walk-up

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 mins / 22,000

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
So, on my latest trip, I again find myself up bright and early at 6am from the jetlag with nothing else to do. Why not get your rocks off in Yoshiwara? And that's exactly what I did.

I decided to check out Dolce right when they opened and they had two girls available right at open from 9am - Asuka and Miharu. Both were super short (Asuka listed at 145cm, Miharu at 150cm). However, I was looking for a slimmer girl and Miharu was listed at a 55 waistline vs Asuka's 58. Aaand Asuka had been reviewed here before, not so much Miharu. So I decide to uncover new ground and pick Miharu.

After a short wait I'm told she is ready for me and I see her at the stairs. First impressions are that there is definitely some snow/photoshop magic done on the profile pictures - she does look better in the pictures. However, she is still sort of cute. The thing that sticks out is that she has a "big" face - it kind of bulges out. I'm looking through the AKB48 member profiles and she actually looks a bit like Erii Chiba.

Personality-wise she's a bit direct and straight to the point - very funny to talk to but not really the innocent schoolgirl type. One thing that stuck out - she didn't really do kissing on the mouth and the BJ was a CBJ - this girl is all business.

We get undressed and she definitely has the loli schoolgirl body type. Despite being W55 she isn't actually skinny and has a bit of baby fat on her - the small waistline comes from her natural build more than being skinny. That also means she does have some smallish breasts to play around with.

After the wash-up we went to the bed and I lay down. She gave me a CBJ and plays with my nipples while mounting me which gets me plenty hard. Mr. Happy is ready so she slides herself into me in CG.

Now, at this point it had been a good week since I've had my rocks off including manually so my sensitivity was off the charts here. It didn't take long for me to be ready to nut, and wanting to extend the session here I slow down and take a bit of a break with me still in her, pressing her chest against mine. I repeat this a few times, getting on the brink and finally can't stand the teasing any more and finish with her on top of me.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Miharu is worth a visit if you are looking for a girl with the loli body build. She is all business so don't expect a GFE type encounter but she's small and fit. It looks like she is in your final year of college and will be leaving the shop by the end of March to start her full-time job, so there's only another 2 months and change to visit her if you are interested!

Thanks for the review.

I actually tried picking her twice, both on days where she was supposed to be rostered on, and was told that she was not in and that they were not able to get in touch with her.

A little sad that she only does CBJ and is more business than GFE, so I might have to pass on her.

I did meet her during Xmas, wasn't too impressed. Been meaning to review, just hasn't found the time. Weekend maybe.