End of September 2019

Contact Method:
Email: sweetdeviltv@gmail.com, Website: http://sweet-devil.tv/en/

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 minutes, 20000¥ session fee, 3000¥ registration fee, 2000¥ nomination fee

Type/Location:
Love hotel near Shin Okubo station, 4800¥

Language Notes:
The receptionist I contacted on email could write perfect English so bookong in English is very easy. Mistress Kaoruko could speak only basic English but she was able to communicate well. I know some basic Japanese which may have made the conversation a little easier.

Details of the Encounter:
I contacted sweet devil through the email address provided on their website. Told them about my fetishes, which were maily domination, humiliation, some pain play, cbt, slapping and spanking, anal stimulation, etc. and about my English language requirement and they suggested me two mistresses. I chose Mistress Kaoruko since she looked more my type.

Then I asked for the total cost and I was sent the session fee breakdown. I agreed to it and set up a date and time to meet mistress. Upon email confirmation of the session, the receptionist sent me a confirmation mail with the time of the session and the meeting place (near Shin Okubo station). I had to send one more confirmation msg by email 1 hour before the session.

On the day of the session, I arrived at the said location. I was a little early, but my Mistress was late by about 10 mins so I must say it was a long wait. She soon arrived, with a suitcase full of equipment and we made our way into the love hotel. She asked me about my love hotel preferences and I picked the cheaper one. She looked similar to the pictures, albeit a little older than I expected. Nevertheless, she looked gorgeous.

She helped me pay for the love hotel as it was my first time. Once in the room, we had a small conversation, some in English, mostly in broken Japanese. She was very impressed by my Japanese. She handed me a form where I could fill in my fetish preferences. You could even put what kind of clothing you wanted your mistress to wear. Then I paid her the fee. She handed me the towels and asked me to go take a bath.

I came out after the bath and she was all changed. She slowly led me into the domination. Increasing the intensity ever so slightly.

About 60 mins later after I had orgasmed, the session ended. We took a bath (searately) and had a really nice conversation before we parted ways.

The session included most of the fetishes I liked. She even tried stuff I had put in as being unsure about. The pain component was more than I wanted but I went along with the flow (and let's just say my nipples still hurt).

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
It was a really good session I must say. The communication barrier did exist and if I couldn't speak any Japanese, it may have been a disaster. Fetish play needs conversation and not being able to have complicated conversation makes it not so much fun. In my broken Japanese for instance, I couldn't have a proper tease and denial or humiliation play that I missed out on.

Mistress Kaoruko is very nice. She can be as hard and as gentle as you like and most importantly, you'll feel very safe with her throughout the session.

I liked the session but so wish I knew more Japanese nd could have more fun! Those who do and like weird fetishes will surely have a fun time here. Plus all bookings and confirmations are entirely on email and there is no pre payment so that might be important for some.

Thank you for the unique report. We don't get many of these BDSM type reports very often...
You may want to seek out Hinako, she's another provider that does BDSM but probably a little better English ability.

Approved: 10/6/2019

Reactions: Sudsy
I've sessioned with Mistress Kaoruko several times in the past. She really enjoys what she does but she doesn't get lost in her own mind; she really cares about what you want to experience. If you want to be caned, her skills are great. Yes, it's going to hurt but she understands the pacing and she will leave parallel, perfectly spaced reminders for you to see over the next few days.

Reactions: Nomen Nescio